Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I the only one who prefers smaller bong hits?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RippedGingi, Aug 7, 2012.

1. bongs are made to make the hit unharsh. otherwise why fill it with water?

2. Honestly i prefer smaller hits with anything, Except vaporizers

3. Small or Big I just want it inside me ;D

4. [quote name='"weednotdrugs"']small or big i just want it inside me ;d[/quote]

twss.

5. I enjoy small but big enough to notice them bong hits single one hiters, you get the nice full taste of the marijuana and no burnt second toke along with a very nice buzz.

;) Geno

6. I've found that smoking a bowl with small hits over a long period of time actually will make you much higher. Yesterday I hotboxed my car from NH to south shore MA and smoked one bowl the entire way down (1-2 hour drive) and I felt so much higher as compared to smoking that bowl in < 10 minutes. I think it's attributed to the fact that with smaller hits and longer time in between hits, more THC is able to be absorbed thus making you higher.

7. I would like to experiment more with bongs.

8. Yeah man same here.

9. Depends on what im going for.. if im trying to get pretty blazed, ill take some big hits. If i just want a buzz, smaller ones so i smoke less.

10. I love a big bong hit, there's just something about a massive volume of smoke straight to the lungs. I never load more than I plan to clear in the one hit, leftovers in the bowl is a waste even if you light it again. Plus I never just exhale all the smoke, hold that shit in like you mean it, I barely breathe out any smoke when I put the bong down. I can take some pretty big bong hits i must say, I've been practicing for a while ;)

Bongs are about the big hits, if I wanna get a good taste I take a snap out of a clean glass pipe, it never seems to taste as well out of a bong.

11. i like small hits when im conserving, but when i got enough bud i like fat hits.

:bongin:

[​IMG]

12. According to this poll GC loves big bong hits lol

13. I prefer bongs, big or small hits by carbon filter and ice catcher makes the hit smooth as hell; big hit or not, the bigger the hit though the better the endo flavor. :smoke:

14. i enjoy huge bong rips :))

15. I usually just milk up the tube and clear it.. so average depending on the height of the bong

16. I'm for smaller hits myself. I don't see the point in taking one huge hit when its going to hurt your throat and lungs so bad. You can just slow down and just take 2 hits instead of that one massive hit and get similar affects without hurting your lungs.

17. i like to get really really high in a really really short amount of time:bongin:

18. Small Because it conserves the bowl plus you can hold it in and not just exhale it after half a second.

19. It all depends on the situation. When I'm ridin' solo I prefer to just go to my lung limit and then exhale, not clearing the chamber, and just keep up with hits like that (like I would from a cone) until the whole bowl is burnt through, the clear everything left in one, which may be bigger than my previous hit sizes. However, with the homies there's always that temptation to try and show off... Also my buddies and I usually go bowl for bowl, rather than passing it, so that leaves more freedom for those throat-crushers