Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with strep throat.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kushmeista, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I went to the doctor today because of an uncontrolable pain in my throat. Come to find out i have strep. You guys think its a bad idea to partake with this illness?

2. Naaaah...it might hurt a bit at first but it'll soon help the pain!

3. why dont you smoke and find out

4. Well I'd hate for it to get worse. This shit already hurts like no other.

5. Honestly I would just wait. Strep sucks d I had it before

6. I smoked a cigarette when I had strep, very bad idea

7. Yeah, it would probably hurt like hell. Make edibles.

8. If you've had it what did you do to relieve the soreness? Besides medication.

9. Tea with honey.
    Vaporising/edibles.
    Not sure about what you've got but gargling salt water always soothes my sore throats.

10. Smoking with strep throat

"Hey Strep, take a hit of this shit."

Strep " No thanks"

11. Sorry is this a joke?

If you have to, eat edibles but questions like this is why stoners get a bad name.

12. do it and post the results :) i

13. i would say hold off, just to avoid making it take longer to heal up & causing discomfort.

then again this is coming from a guy who smoked the day after he got his tonsils removed...

what im getting at is, only you can know if you are physically capable of smoking or not.

14. you probably can but it wont feel very good. i would just vape dude.

oh and gargle warm water and salt it really helps:)
    hope you feel better.

15. [quote name='"machomet"']Sorry is this a joke?

If you have to, eat edibles but questions like this is why stoners get a bad name.[/quote]

Troll. Shut up troll. Troll someone else troll

16. Hurd that.. been fight this upper respiratory for a few days.. I went inside coughing like a cigarette smoker, the other day... Nasty, BTW!! Anyhow, I had to dumb my lungs down to the hitter, suck..
    :smoke:

¦-) 83toker
    "It's 4:20, somewhere!"