Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Clear and Amber no cloudy? Trichomes

• Please log in to reply

ChaoticCrux

ChaoticCrux

Evull Crux

• Registered Upgraded
  • 362 posts
Howdy!

I dont ask too many questions but since this was somewhat specific I gave the internet a good 5 minute look and gave up.

My trichomes are I would say 90% clear and 10% amber but I have 0% cloudy trichomes. Is it normal to bypass the cloudy stage?

I checked a few spots before I left for work, I found 3 amber trichomes everything else was clear, not even a tiny bit of cloudy.

Its a CFL grow in soil, probably 250 or so watts (actual)

I planted May 10th, flowering started about May 24th so they are in about 10 weeks into flower. Indica strain (broad leaf)

Thanks all for the input :) Not a dire need question, but I just would like others input. Always good to know more.