Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

MFLB or HALF OZ ???

• Please log in to reply

Chillum420

Chillum420

Smokin chillums since '89

• Registered Upgraded
  • 161 posts
i only have 100 dollars help !!!:smoke:

Gryphonics

Gryphonics

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,306 posts
Half oz.

MFLB is overrated and only good if you've never had any other vape and it's overpriced. A joint gets me more stoned.

cripin210Tx

cripin210Tx

HIGH AS BALLS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,218 posts
i would get a half.

Greatbud

Greatbud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 128 posts
Fuck the Mflb look into the pulsar7

DaCultureMan

DaCultureMan

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Well I dont understand the hate on the mflb cause its an great personal piece thats lets you medicate almost everywhere if you like the vape high then get a mflb its not as good as other vapes but for the price its worth it and 15% off on puffitup with code puffedup atm

blackleaf28

blackleaf28

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,288 posts
Half zip

MR_

MR_

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,403 posts
half zip

If you want a vape, save your money for something else. This coming from a previous MFLB owner

HittingBud

HittingBud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 226 posts
mflb with power adapter. i vape 3 times a day and an eighth lasts me like 2-3 weeks

AzizOnDeck

AzizOnDeck

• Registered Upgraded
  • 443 posts
Get a vape, you'll end of saving weed in the end since you'll be vaping. So no need to buy half an oz for the supply

OG IronLungs

OG IronLungs

Dr. FeelGood

• Registered Upgraded
  • 288 posts
Halfo bro! Dont need a mflb if theres no green on the scene! Kick it old school and twist up yo zag's!

Permafade

Permafade

Permafade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 416 posts
I'm trying to make a similar decision, only with a NO2 vape.

MR_

MR_

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,403 posts
Last I heard Vitolo had good luck with the NO2. It would be a much tougher decision

420dopeaf

420dopeaf

Part-time Trololol

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,909 posts
HALF OZ are you serious ?! your gonna get the mflb nd not have shit to smoke with it lol

420dopeaf

420dopeaf

Part-time Trololol

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,909 posts

Halfo bro! Dont need a mflb if theres no green on the scene! Kick it old school and twist up yo zag's!

THIS^ except twist up some marleys :3 :smoke:

sektr

sektr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,644 posts
Half ounce.

Vapes aren't worth it unless you get a better one than that. The MFLB SEEMS great at first but once you've built up a tolerance you start to use it less and less.

8ight

8ight

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,566 posts
neither. save up, take a t-break if necessary to conserve $$$.
then, but a half AND a vape, preferably something a bit nicer than the mflb. and enjoy.

though, that's only if you REALLY want to switch to vaping only or something, and soon. otherwise, might as well buy the half and keep smoking, save up whenever possible. :smoke:

pocket biscuits

pocket biscuits

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,327 posts
If you're gonna sit there and ask a bunch of online stoners if you should get herb or pipes, you already have a half zip. You can get hella stoned out of nothing but an apple.

Chillum420

Chillum420

Smokin chillums since '89

• Registered Upgraded
  • 161 posts
thanks blades....getting a half

KingDoobie

KingDoobie

UnderTheShadeGettinStoney

• Registered Upgraded
  • 128 posts
Get an MLFB for $79 off Amazon, spend the rest on bud,
you'll be vaping it for like 2 weeks to a month :)

MR_

MR_

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,403 posts

Half ounce.

Vapes aren't worth it unless you get a better one than that. The MFLB SEEMS great at first but once you've built up a tolerance you start to use it less and less.

I agree about the MFLB. I enjoyed mine for about 2-3 weeks until I built up a tolerance for it. Vaping a trench requires you to actually put some thought into the process, and can take 15 minutes to finish a trench. Usually you need 2 trenches to get a good high, fuck spending 30 minutes to get a buzz.

Unless you have the funds for a better vape, get the half.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users