Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test for the Major Marijuana user.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zoxopirezox, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I've done my research on how to pass a drug test and have seen about 100 myths that don't work, I consider myself pretty educated in the marijuana world. Most of these, "OMG I HAVE A DRUG TEST COMING UP!!!!" are little bitches and mention the fact that they have had like '1-3 hits' about 3 weeks ago. Those kids shouldn't even be asking. Anyways, this is a drug test for a real marijuana smoker.

I've smoked everyday for the past 8 months and have smoked for years. For the last 2 months I was smoking at least a gram a day, so at that point you could probably smoke my fat cells and get baked from all the THC. I'm unfortunately 13 days sober and have a drug test any day now. I am 5' 7" (169cm) tall, and I weigh about 135, my body fat percentage is between 10-15%. I have a hell of a metabolism (I can eat 2 tubs of ice cream and not gain a pound.) And I move around, so I'm not just a bum watching the tube all day. I've drank a decent amount of water for the past couple days in hope that it'll help. The soonest my drug test will be is Wednesday, that will have left me sober for 16 days. Note, this is a home drug test but I can't bullshit it with someone else's piss and I'm not blowing my money on a detox kit that might not work. If you have any tips tell me, if you think I'm already all set to go, tell me.

Thanks!

Oh and I'll be sure to post my results.

2. I don't know much but I had a friend who was sober for about 2 weeks before his drug test so he started drinking alot of water and running a shit ton everyday because if you sweat traces of THC will be out of your system faster and he ended up passing his drug test

3. [quote name='"Zoxopirezox"']I've done my research on how to pass a drug test and have seen about 100 myths that don't work, I consider myself pretty educated in the marijuana world. Most of these, "OMG I HAVE A DRUG TEST COMING UP!!!!" are little bitches and mention the fact that they have had like '1-3 hits' about 3 weeks ago. Those kids shouldn't even be asking. Anyways, this is a drug test for a real marijuana smoker.

I've smoked everyday for the past 8 months and have smoked for years. For the last 2 months I was smoking at least a gram a day, so at that point you could probably smoke my fat cells and get baked from all the THC. I'm unfortunately 13 days sober and have a drug test any day now. I am 5' 7" (169cm) tall, and I weigh about 135, my body fat percentage is between 10-15%. I have a hell of a metabolism (I can eat 2 tubs of ice cream and not gain a pound.) And I move around, so I'm not just a bum watching the tube all day. I've drank a decent amount of water for the past couple days in hope that it'll help. The soonest my drug test will be is Wednesday, that will have left me sober for 16 days. Note, this is a home drug test but I can't bullshit it with someone else's piss and I'm not blowing my money on a detox kit that might not work. If you have any tips tell me, if you think I'm already all set to go, tell me.

Thanks!

Oh and I'll be sure to post my results.[/quote]

Your educated on marijuana but your mom is drug testing you ?

4. [quote name='"Zoxopirezox"']I've done my research on how to pass a drug test and have seen about 100 myths that don't work, I consider myself pretty educated in the marijuana world. Most of these, "OMG I HAVE A DRUG TEST COMING UP!!!!" are little bitches and mention the fact that they have had like '1-3 hits' about 3 weeks ago. Those kids shouldn't even be asking. Anyways, this is a drug test for a real marijuana smoker.

Thanks!

Oh and I'll be sure to post my results.[/quote]

Dude I used faked piss, it's called quick fix.. It was $29.99 at my lhs.

As long as the "tester" is not going to watch you, it's guaranteed.

5. Do an oil change.

6. [quote name='"Mr B0NG"']Do an oil change.[/quote]

I love bms

7. Quick fix is a guarantee win, I literally put warm water and food coloring in a bottle and take it with me when my mom tests me. No thc in water= no double line= no fail= win

8. #8 Zoxopirezox, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Those two things are completely different. I'm only 19, and when I fuck up in the house, my parents ground me by making me take a month off. Trust me, it wasn't over something small.

Could I just put a few extra drops of clean water in my piss, to help dilute it? Because you're THC level has to be below 50 ng/ml to come out negative.

Please Elaborate?

9. #9 As Above So Below, Aug 6, 2012
    No you won't pass. You smoked a MINIMUM of 2 ounces in 2 months. You're going to need a LOT more than 16 days. I don't even care about your metabolism.

Unless you're an elite athlete... Which we know you're not.

10. Ouch. You have crushed my spirits. Any Tips?

11. #11 Storm Crow, Aug 6, 2012
    Interference of Common Household Chemicals in Immunoassay Methods for Drugs of Abuse (full - 1989)
    [FONT=&quot]Interference of common household chemicals in immunoassay methods for drugs of abuse.

[/FONT] Effects of Stealth adulterant on immunoassay testing for drugs of abuse. (full – 2002)
    [FONT=&quot]Effects of Stealth

[/FONT] Effects of oxidizing adulterants on detection of 11-nor-delta9-THC-9-carboxylic acid in urine. (abst – 2002) Effects of oxidizing adulterants on detection... [J Anal Toxicol. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Toxicological Screening for Drugs of Abuse in Samples Adulterated with Household Chemicals. (abst – 2002) Toxicological screening for drugs of abuse in sa... [S Afr Med J. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Toxicity From the Use of Niacin to Beat Urine Drug Screening (abst - 2007)
    Toxicity from the use of niacin to beat urine ... [Ann Emerg Med. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

Misusing Vitamin To Foil Drug Test May Be Toxic; Plus, It Doesn't Work
    [FONT=&quot](news - 2007) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Misusing Vitamin To Foil Drug Test May Be Toxic; Plus, It Doesn't Work

[/FONT] Drug-Test Cheats Try New Tricks on Labs (news - 2008)
    Drug-Test Cheats Try New Tricks on Labs

Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and THC by ELISA Urine Testing. (abst – 2011) We need 8 to 11 mg of zinc daily; over 40 mg/day can cause zinc poisoning. Zinc reduces the detection of cocaine, metham... [J Anal Toxicol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Do NOT diet!

Reintoxication: the release of fat-stored Delta-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) into blood is enhanced by food deprivation or ACTH exposure. (full - 2009)
    Reintoxication: the release of fat-stored

Hope that helps!

Granny :wave:

12. ^Yeah didn't mean to be an ass...lol.

You could do the water and food coloring thing. But I would try diluting it and using B-12 vitamins (pretty sure that's the number) to color it. I would test it a few times to get the right amount of dilution and the right amount of yellow. You don't want darkkk piss that gives it away.