Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granddaddy purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stoned42, Aug 5, 2012.

1. He also claims its been through customs and he's already bagged it up so hell get pissed if I don't buy

2. He told me to fuck off when I said I'm weighing it and looking at it first :L

3. Don't buy then

4. Yh but I don't know anyone else that deals except for one guy who's kinda far and does 1.4 gram eigths :L

5. #45 Deleted member 409203, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2023

6. This is why your supposed to be 18 to post on here.

7. Oh... My god.

8. wtf is wrong with you. if you wanna give your money away at least send it to me instead of buying cabbages. what kindof dealer gets pissed at someone wanting to look at what there paying for before they buy it

9. i really hope you aren't actually gunna call him, he isn't kind of your friend, what he is, is the only contact you know, therefore your willing to trust him because you want weed so bad, believe ive been there, but your not gunna be happy when you go to cut up your bud and realize its peas, not even clean peas but out of date ones from the look of it

10. :L I'm really desperate though and my other dealer isn't selling to me because of ramadan, this guy selling the purple stuff might let me smoke a tiny bit to see if its real

11. Ok, enough of this shit.

KID - WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

They are tiny little SQUARE nuggets all the same size in a little tiny bag. I have been through hundreds of pounds and not ONCE seen that. Been through customs? FUCKING LOL!! It's dog food or some shit! Miniature brusselsprouts maybe, fuck. SMARTEN UP!!!!

and you're STILL considering it after pages of knowledgeable THC'rs tell you how dumb you are, in nicer terms.

Well I'm here to lay it out for you - if you can't take a god damn hint, go buy that shit and smoke it, because you fucking deserve to get ripped off at this point - and NEVER ask advice here again.

12. Ok sorry man I'm not gonna buy it, I'm just desperate

13. But you're desperate for WEED. Something that will give you the glorious THC lift, not something that DEFINITELY WILL NOT.

So, stop even thinking about it. Tell him "sorry, I just posted this pics on a marijuana forum online and everyone is laughing at you for trying to sell that as weed".

14. Im convinced this kid is just trollin, NO ONE is that stupid.

15. My dude bought some purple hull peas! Lmao!

16. Is this thread for reals? Your "friend" is a scumbag. He's trying to sell you some sort of vegetable and when you say you're going to scale it in front of him he says fuck off. Some teenagers are so damn stupid these days...

17. Just....sad lol

18. Haha ended up asking some other guy who was my friend for a dealers number, the guy lived kinda far but he got fat bags of cheese, STANK THE BUS OUT EVEN THOUGH it was in my beats case in my bag, the guy who sold it to me had some dark circles under his eyes and had a cranky voice :L really kind guy though, good shit, smoked £5 worth of it like 5 hours ago (I forgot) and lost my high just recently

19. #60 RussianHaze, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    he was probably a tweaker or cokehead...and by cheese its the weed strain you mean...right?