Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granddaddy purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stoned42, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Its not weed. End of story.

2. Are you serious, why?????????

3. Not as real as my bag of pretzels...I mean buds...

Listen, clearly that shit isnt real. If you keep posting ridiculous pictures and not picking up on the not so subtle hints you've already got Im gonna have to drop the "T" word on ya. Please stop the nonsense.

4. This guy also said its brick weed so its more dense

5. Well actually he said its not brick weed but compressed

6. That doesnt look like weed, might be a lot of little tiny nugs, but doesnt look like weed.

and no way they got 2.9 grams in that tiny bag.

7. [quote name='"stoned42"']

Heres some closer pics, real?

Its 2.9 grams, weed is expensive here man and Im gonna weigh it in front of him :D[/quote]

That still doesn't look like weed ....... Put a flashlight on it

8. [quote name='"tnh"']

Ya exactly, that looks nothing like your pics.. Listen, your asking for advice we are giving it to you.. That's NOT weed, he's shitty about sending pics because he knows the shit is fake.[/quote]

Forget it ......

Op yea go buy that faked weed then ....

9. In the bag, it looks kind of like...something you'd buy a rodent to eat?
    Though I have not ever witnessed this particular strain.
    Oddly evenly shapes pieces.

10. lol that's not weed, look at how they're all the same size. Nugs are never all the same size.

11. #33 Deleted member 409203, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2023

12. I don't even think nugs can be so small and circular. and be identical to every other nug in the bag.. btw 'brick weed' is a pound of crappy weed with all sorts of insects and molds growing in it.

Leave the offer and find a new dealer, perhaps ask some of your friends to hook a brother up.

Peace :smoke:

13. Yeah looking at it again I'm pretty sure it's something like rabbit kibble.

Have you ever smoked/seen weed before OP?
    GO in person and check the shit out - don't take any hand-offs, inspect toe produce.
    I think the general consensus here is that it's not weed though...weed just isn't that symmetrical.

Also, this "dealer" of yours is an idiot sending pictures like that from his, and to your phone.

14. OP I get that same stuff around here! Goes for $5 a lb though...

[​IMG]

15. [quote name='"antonio420"']I don't even think nugs can be so small and circular. and be identical to every other nug in the bag.. btw 'brick weed' is a pound of crappy weed with all sorts of insects and molds growing in it.

Leave the offer and find a new dealer, perhaps ask some of your friends to hook a brother up.

Peace :smoke:[/quote]

Not true. I have got weed that was bricked 10g it looked at first sight to be like maybe 4 but weighed 10 grams. End of story

16. Ur an idiot if u buy that "GDP" how can u get rid of that smell? Think about it that second pic was probably some wasabi peas LOL , come to America sou can get some good GDP :)

17. Was every piece the same size and shape?

18. Look this guy is kinda my friend (note on the kinda) he wants some guy wearing a bandanna over his mouth to quickly drop it of in a car, LOOOOL to the person trying to sell me peas xD, I don't have any other dealers and can't find any