Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granddaddy purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stoned42, Aug 5, 2012.

1. lol dis dude was smokin beans and acted like he got high.

jpjp. I mean dude if you buy it it's yo money. As long as it gets you high doe!

2. [quote name='Marrijuana']Yes sir:smoke:[/QUOTE
    Smoke up, its pretty :smoking:

3. I cannot believe I just spent 15 (edit: or 30 minutes, idk) or so minutes reading this whole thread.

I would love to see more pictures of your cheese, mmm top the bowl off with some peas :smoking:

4. 1.4 means your being ripped off majorly, even when i first started smoking i was still getting at least 3grams, you rarely get an actual 1/8th in the UK but if someone tried to sell me anything under 3g i wouldn't accept it

5. Aha I need to know your connections :smoke: literally everyone I asked say thats the weight of an eigth, idk it could be that Im in London

6. Loool I didnt pickup of this guy, I picked up of a stoner instead

7. Looking back this thread is so fucking hilarious and sad.

8. ^this^