Precum on her ass while cuddling

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Omega369, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I get the precums too. No worries

2. Whatever happened to fucking and busting a huge nut after? Am I the only one that doesn't understand this precum shit???

3. [quote name='"zrub"']Whatever happened to fucking and busting a huge nut after? Am I the only one that doesn't understand this precum shit???[/quote]

precum is just semen seepage. Your body releases this before ejaculation to lube up and clear the tract of your penis, to ensure you shoot straight when impregnating a female

we all still fuck and bust a big load of sperm right after

4. damn, it just got hot in here...

5. Just one?? Nawwwwww

6. That happens to me a lot too, but I think its different for guys..lol. I am the same way, but I really don't mind either. lol. ;)

7. Dude, wear pants while cuddling so it doesn't get her ass all wet. I'd hate it if I had a bunch of cold sticky precum soaked through my underwear and into my ass

8. Personal experience? lol. ;)

9. Tell her you have so much precum because you always want to fuck her. She's so great, so hot, you just can't help yourself.

She'll eat that up... literally?

10. Super gluing the mouth of the penis will help solve any leakage, however when doing this you must redirect the urination valve out towards the anus.

11. ^^^^ haha sometimes I can't take this forum lol

12. #32 RVD420RVD, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    You could fill an ottor pop sleeve

13. "That's hot"

14. Hahaha I would rep you, but it says I can't. I got that workaholics reference... one of my favorite episodes.

15. Damn this was hott, boner achieved through text.

I precum a lot too dude and honestly i dont think its anything to be embarressed about. Im a fairly reserved person but it sure turns me on knowing and feeling myself precum and 98% of the time, shes turned on too.

16. yea except that song is supposed to be funny, its not supposed to be legit music. so horrible comparison.

17. There is nothing I'd love to do more than fill an Otter-Pop sleeve.....

18. [quote name='"shestones17"']

Hahaha I would rep you, but it says I can't. I got that workaholics reference... one of my favorite episodes.[/quote]

Haha I knew someone would get it :)

19. Workaholics is my shit! and you're avatar... another hilarious episode! That part had me dyin.