Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Precum on her ass while cuddling

• Please log in to reply

blackleaf28

blackleaf28

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,288 posts
I get the precums too. No worries

zrub

zrub

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
Whatever happened to fucking and busting a huge nut after? Am I the only one that doesn't understand this precum shit???

blackleaf28

blackleaf28

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,288 posts

Whatever happened to fucking and busting a huge nut after? Am I the only one that doesn't understand this precum shit???

precum is just semen seepage. Your body releases this before ejaculation to lube up and clear the tract of your penis, to ensure you shoot straight when impregnating a female

we all still fuck and bust a big load of sperm right after

Gregsta

Gregsta

High & Sober Like A Loner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 602 posts

I have a similar problem... sometimes ill be just chillin, watching tv or walking or something and then all of a sudden ill feel a gush of liquid come out. It gets my panties wet sometimes too. And I stay fairly wet all the time. I do not want to stop this from happening though lol

damn, it just got hot in here...

Gregsta

Gregsta

High & Sober Like A Loner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 602 posts

Just one?? Nawwwwww

sorrowssong

sorrowssong

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

I have a similar problem... sometimes ill be just chillin, watching tv or walking or something and then all of a sudden ill feel a gush of liquid come out. It gets my panties wet sometimes too. And I stay fairly wet all the time. I do not want to stop this from happening though lol

That happens to me a lot too, but I think its different for guys..lol. I am the same way, but I really don't mind either. lol. ;)

Danonymous

Danonymous

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,215 posts
Dude, wear pants while cuddling so it doesn't get her ass all wet. I'd hate it if I had a bunch of cold sticky precum soaked through my underwear and into my ass

sorrowssong

sorrowssong

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Dude, wear pants while cuddling so it doesn't get her ass all wet. I'd hate it if I had a bunch of cold sticky precum soaked through my underwear and into my ass

Personal experience? lol. ;)

Makizushi

Makizushi

Fuck the Police!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,840 posts
Tell her you have so much precum because you always want to fuck her. She's so great, so hot, you just can't help yourself.

She'll eat that up... literally?

ganjustice

ganjustice

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 203 posts
Super gluing the mouth of the penis will help solve any leakage, however when doing this you must redirect the urination valve out towards the anus.
  • túrin turambar likes this

So_savage420

So_savage420

Too Blunt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,204 posts
^^^^ haha sometimes I can't take this forum lol

RVD420RVD

RVD420RVD

• Bronze Member
  • 15,040 posts

Edited by RVD420RVD, 06 August 2012 - 06:35 PM.

gypsiesoul

gypsiesoul

In Memory of Illadelphin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,220 posts
"That's hot"

shestones

shestones

Hakuna Matata

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,020 posts

You could fill an ottor pop sleeve

Hahaha I would rep you, but it says I can't. I got that workaholics reference... one of my favorite episodes.

ganjustice

ganjustice

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 203 posts
Posted Image

HolderOfTheBong

HolderOfTheBong

Wizards crowned with weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,859 posts

I feel like that would turn me on honestly... I like when a guy precums and I haven't really done anything to cause it. Makes me feel like I'm sexy or something.

Wear thicker pants (or whatever you're wearing while cuddling). And try jacking off less for a little while and see if that helps.

Damn this was hott, boner achieved through text.

I precum a lot too dude and honestly i dont think its anything to be embarressed about. Im a fairly reserved person but it sure turns me on knowing and feeling myself precum and 98% of the time, shes turned on too.

tetoleetd

tetoleetd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,608 posts

I love how some amazing older music has a few million views MAYBE and this shit has 33 mil no prob.....................:rolleyes::rolleyes:

yea except that song is supposed to be funny, its not supposed to be legit music. so horrible comparison.

Berzerker42500

Berzerker42500

Señor Gato

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,757 posts

You could fill an ottor pop sleeve

There is nothing I'd love to do more than fill an Otter-Pop sleeve.....

RVD420RVD

RVD420RVD

• Bronze Member
  • 15,040 posts

shestones

shestones

Hakuna Matata

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,020 posts

Haha I knew someone would get it :)

Workaholics is my shit! and you're avatar... another hilarious episode! That part had me dyin.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users