.1) Type and wattage of lights: 2 90W LED UFO's - 1 240W Blackstar LED Panel
.2) Distance from tops?6"
.3) Reflector type? Panel/UFO.
.4) Is there a consistent fresh air supply? Yes.
.5) Do you have an exhaust fan and a circulation fan: 1 Carbon Filter Fan/1 Tornado Fan blowing in a 180 degree turn at low setting.
.6) What are the bulb wattages, kelvin ratings, and schedule? 420W - 20/4.
.7) Specific brand and type of soil, (coco, peat based soilless...) and anything you've added to it. (vermiculite, perlite, worm castings...) FFOS.
.8) Size of container. 3G Pot.
.9) Did you use peat pucks (or similar) to root clones or germinate seedlings? No.
Your nutrients and water:
10) Source of water? (tap, bottled or filtered) What's it's ph befor adjusting? Tap, PH 6.8.
11) Method of checking water ph. (ph pen, test strips, aquarium test kit...) - Test Kit/Test Strips.
12) Method of adjusting water ph. (phosphoric acid, white vinegar, hydrated lime, PH Up...) - Haven't had to adjust Ph.
13) Specific brand and N-P-K ratio for each bottle. List dosages (quantity per gallon) and current feeding schedule. - Not feeding Nutes currently.
14) How often are you watering between feedings, and how much per watering? Not sure on exact water amount, I water every 30 - 48 hours.
15) Any additives or tea's? (Superthrive, CalMag, molasses, Mother's Earth...) No.
16) Are your ph levels stable, or do they fluctuate? Stable.
17) What is your ingoing water's ph? ...your runoff ph? Ingoing - 6.8 - Runoff - N/A, will update.
18) Do you foliar feed? If so, with what, how often, and at what time do you spray? Yes, a light spray with just plain water.
19) Indoors or outdoors? indoors
20) What size of closet, room or hut? Not sure exact size, decent.
21) What are the temps and humidity levels while lights are on? ...With lights off? Lights on: 82 - Lights off: 77
22) Have you seen signs of insects in the growroom? No.
23) What strain are you growing? (Indica dominate or Sativa dom?) N/A.
24) From seeds or clones? Seed.
25) Is this an autoflower strain? No.
Currently trying not to panic, and am just trying to figure out a answer. I know the many causes of Wilting can be over-watering, Root Rot, and PH lock-outs, and I am not quite sure what to look for on the matter.
PH seems to be a steady 6.8ish, as you can see on all the info above
Plant is about 9 - 10 weeks into VEG, 11" tall, from a bag-seed.
In less then 3 days.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Edited by Menchville, 04 August 2012 - 08:00 PM.