Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Homemade chillum

• Please log in to reply

Stoner81

Stoner81

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
I made this out of milk-stone (casein), pretty decent for being homemade. Hits really nice.

image-1171614783.jpg

image-3360880449.jpg

image-1444680012.jpg

Sorry for bad photos, i took them from my phone.

Similar Topics: Homemade chillum     x

Peeled Bananas

Peeled Bananas

Wearer of short shorts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 894 posts
Ehhh I dunno man. It looks safe and all, but kinda rough. I'd imagine the smoke is super harsh too. Keep trying man, your pieces are gonna get better with each new time you try to make one.

Blunts only420

Blunts only420

Licensed Bluntologist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 484 posts
Wats milk stone?

Stoner81

Stoner81

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Yhea man thats my first one and thanks ive been trying to redo it but it takes 48 hours to dry...

Stoner81

Stoner81

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Wats milk stone?

A long time ago they used to use it befor plastic but its warm milk and white vinager mixed together to make it.

Blunts only420

Blunts only420

Licensed Bluntologist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 484 posts
How did u form the shape? And make the smoke hole?

Stoner81

Stoner81

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

How did u form the shape? And make the smoke hole?

Basically i molded it around a pencil then opened the top a little more with my pinky finger then put the socket and a screen in.

Blunts only420

Blunts only420

Licensed Bluntologist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 484 posts
Next work on making a bong! That'd be nice then u can paint it anyway u want

Stoner81

Stoner81

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Next work on making a bong! That'd be nice then u can paint it anyway u want

That be a great idea man never thought of that but im ganna have to use a gallon or two of milk ahaha.

Blunts only420

Blunts only420

Licensed Bluntologist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 484 posts
Lol hell yeah! It'd be worth it tho, or u can always use clay lol , my friend put liquor in his bong besides water I was like wtf?

Stoner81

Stoner81

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Lol hell yeah! It'd be worth it tho, or u can always use clay lol , my friend put liquor in his bong besides water I was like wtf?

Man when i found out how to make this stuff i was baked and on youtube... Then i stumble upon this and im like best fucking idea. Then decided to make this, but im ganna try the bong idea.

Blunts only420

Blunts only420

Licensed Bluntologist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 484 posts
Highdeas are the best! I wish there was a way u can make homeade rolling papers or cigarillos !

Stoner81

Stoner81

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Highdeas are the best! I wish there was a way u can make homeade rolling papers or cigarillos !

Soo true dude.

Peeled Bananas

Peeled Bananas

Wearer of short shorts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 894 posts
Oh, by the way, what kind of board is that?

Blunts only420

Blunts only420

Licensed Bluntologist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 484 posts
Looks like someone's learning to board slide , I remember when I landed my first board slide on my guy Mariano board

Stoner81

Stoner81

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Oh, by the way, what kind of board is that?

Torey Pudwill i need a new one tho thats like 7.5 i need like an 8 but i live with my dad (which i am super lucky cuz hes a cop sarcasm intended) and i was at my moms when i took the pick my other board is a enjoi PBJ

Stoner81

Stoner81

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Looks like someone's learning to board slide , I remember when I landed my first board slide on my guy Mariano board

Yhea its kinda making me mad though but when me and my friends make videos im usually the filmer or im doing stupid stuff aha.

Blunts only420

Blunts only420

Licensed Bluntologist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 484 posts

Torey Pudwill i need a new one tho thats like 7.5 i need like an 8 but i live with my dad (which i am super lucky cuz hes a cop sarcasm intended) and i was at my moms when i took the pick my other board is a enjoi PBJ

I love t puds,and my mom works in a prison brah,enjoi's are good strong decks but too much concave for me

Blunts only420

Blunts only420

Licensed Bluntologist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 484 posts

Yhea its kinda making me mad though but when me and my friends make videos im usually the filmer or im doing stupid stuff aha.

I landed in a dried up oil spill before it was not fun ,almost broke my leg AGAIN skating

Stoner81

Stoner81

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I love t puds,and my mom works in a prison brah,enjoi's are good strong decks but too much concave for me

Cool but your mom doesnt isnt a judge and my dad is a sheriff to soo its pretty strict but lucky i have my ps2 exspansion bay where i hide all my stuff..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users