This is my method. The first time it is tricky, but with practice, you can use it to inhale your smoke everytime. You can do it with cigars, cigarettes, weed, whatever you are smoking, it can be done.
This smoking trick, for those of you who don't know what a French Inhale is....It's where the smoke flows out of your mouth and goes into your nose.
1. Take a nice sized hit (bigger the better), do NOT inhale. Let it float around in your mouth.
2. Open your mouth up, and push your bottom lip out (so it looks like you have an under-bite) (The lip out technique helps the smoke flow up and it helps with the trick, you do the under-vite technique until you can master the trick without it.)
3. Pull in/suck in with your nose, like your smelling smelling something (a steady suck/pull in)
4. You have one cool looking trick, but don't suck in too hard, or not hard enough, because it will look fucked up. Also, if you have really thin nostrels, then this may not work for you, but it should work...Trust me, I know people that can't do this because of their thin nostrels.)
5. This all happens in 5-7 seconds depending how long you can suck in or how much smoke you have in your mouth.
*It may go in one nostrel, or both, depending on how your nose functions. Both nostrels look cool..
Here's a vid...This guy's french isn't that big, but you get the basic idea.
Please add your own pictures, videos or whatever you want.