Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How To: French Inhale

• Please log in to reply

Kicks

Kicks

Love My Bubs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts
Ok, well I saw it requested in another thread, and most people probably can do it, but it doesn't hurt to share with everyone. If you have another method or technique, PLEASE share, it is very interesting.

This is my method. The first time it is tricky, but with practice, you can use it to inhale your smoke everytime. You can do it with cigars, cigarettes, weed, whatever you are smoking, it can be done.

This smoking trick, for those of you who don't know what a French Inhale is....It's where the smoke flows out of your mouth and goes into your nose.

Steps

1. Take a nice sized hit (bigger the better), do NOT inhale. Let it float around in your mouth.

2. Open your mouth up, and push your bottom lip out (so it looks like you have an under-bite) (The lip out technique helps the smoke flow up and it helps with the trick, you do the under-vite technique until you can master the trick without it.)

3. Pull in/suck in with your nose, like your smelling smelling something (a steady suck/pull in)

4. You have one cool looking trick, but don't suck in too hard, or not hard enough, because it will look fucked up. Also, if you have really thin nostrels, then this may not work for you, but it should work...Trust me, I know people that can't do this because of their thin nostrels.)

5. This all happens in 5-7 seconds depending how long you can suck in or how much smoke you have in your mouth.

*It may go in one nostrel, or both, depending on how your nose functions. Both nostrels look cool..

Posted Image

Here's a vid...This guy's french isn't that big, but you get the basic idea.

http://video.google....ch inhale&hl=en

Please add your own pictures, videos or whatever you want.

Thanks guys.
  • calicheese23, sirsm0kesal0t and Venomous Puffer like this

easy slug

easy slug

Steamin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 686 posts
That is a good call. The way I learned is trying to smell my own breath. Use the same technique as smelling your own breath. If you ease out the smoke slowly it looks way cooler because the base is ultra fat

Kicks

Kicks

Love My Bubs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts

That is a good call. The way I learned is trying to smell my own breath. Use the same technique as smelling your own breath. If you ease out the smoke slowly it looks way cooler because the base is ultra fat

Haha, that's actually a good idea.

Thanks bro.

Mr. Thompson

Mr. Thompson

Time Traveler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts
damn ive never seen that before, thats raelly cool. now i gotta go try that, and wow all my friends.

easy slug

easy slug

Steamin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 686 posts
Also, push out with your tounge but not too fast or not too slow. If you just open your mouth the smoke will just roll out everywhere. Keep it organized and classy. I like to push out with my tounge (pretend your tounge is a snowplow, have it in that same shape, sloping down) and close my mouth slowly to get a fat tasty cloud into my nose. And if youre wondering how to do a kill hit, just do pretty much the same thing as the french, except dont push out as hard and keep your mouth in more of an "o" shape. And obviosly dont suck in with your nose. The best is the french killer. Just bust out a kill hit but instead of sucking in immediately with your nose, let it cloud up but keep it under control then bust out with the nose suck at the last second.

cannabiscool

cannabiscool

you booze you lose

• Registered Upgraded
  • 875 posts
look at Breads avatar, its sick.

Numbers

Numbers

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Thats tight.. I'm totally going to try that tonight.. But how do you make the smoke come out in awesome circles!??! I really want to learn how to do it.. Someone has to know!!! Come on.. Help a stoner out!

-Eric :bongin:

easy slug

easy slug

Steamin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 686 posts
What do you mean awsome circles? You mean smoke circles?

Kicks

Kicks

Love My Bubs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts
-Take a legit sized hit

-Don't inhale

-Form your lips into an "O" shape

-Push the smoke out with the back of your tongue

It should come out in a circle, that's how I do it. I can blow a big circle, and then blow a little one through it, it's crazy bro.

Kicks

Kicks

Love My Bubs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts

Also, push out with your tounge but not too fast or not too slow. If you just open your mouth the smoke will just roll out everywhere. Keep it organized and classy. I like to push out with my tounge (pretend your tounge is a snowplow, have it in that same shape, sloping down) and close my mouth slowly to get a fat tasty cloud into my nose. And if youre wondering how to do a kill hit, just do pretty much the same thing as the french, except dont push out as hard and keep your mouth in more of an "o" shape. And obviosly dont suck in with your nose. The best is the french killer. Just bust out a kill hit but instead of sucking in immediately with your nose, let it cloud up but keep it under control then bust out with the nose suck at the last second.

I agree with this method.

I used to do it like this, and maybe it's just me, but I do it without help from tongue, and it's easier and more relaxed for me to do. It all depends on who is doing it, everyone is different.

Thank you for your input bro.
  • easy slug likes this

KeepSmokinReefa

KeepSmokinReefa

Swisher Sweet Smoka

• Super Moderator
  • 31,413 posts

Kicks

Kicks

Love My Bubs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts

I use to do this alot.

Same with killhits.

Dont really do em anymore.

Done seem to get as high.

Since ya aient inhale since the begginng.

Though ive learned to do it with inhaling.

Jus inhale quickly and dont hold it.

That's weird, because when I do my french inhales and killhits, I always inhale. Where else would go? Not into your mouth...

easy slug

easy slug

Steamin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 686 posts
I think he means he inhales and then does them instead of storing the smoke in his mouth before frenching. Imma post a french picture later in the night when I get a chance to blaze.

Kicks

Kicks

Love My Bubs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts

I think he means he inhales and then does them instead of storing the smoke in his mouth before frenching. Imma post a french picture later in the night when I get a chance to blaze.

Oh, I see...

The smoke is A LOT less dense, so it would look cool, and you would'nt have much smoke to do it with, unless you did it within a few milli-seconds of inhaling. I've done it once or twice like that.

KeepSmokinReefa

KeepSmokinReefa

Swisher Sweet Smoka

• Super Moderator
  • 31,413 posts

Mr. Thompson

Mr. Thompson

Time Traveler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts
when it comes down to it, these are all just tricks, if you wanna get super high just inhale.

e leethul 420

e leethul 420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
thanks for the tut +rep

Venomous Puffer

Venomous Puffer

"VPuff"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,589 posts
yea well written man, + rep

SupremeBeam

SupremeBeam

poo poo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,165 posts
yeah dude it is a sweet trick

Kicks

Kicks

Love My Bubs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts

Putting smoke in your mouth is not inhaling.

Inhaling involves smoke in your lungs.

When you start a french inhale, Or killhit, You take a hit and hold it in your mouth right? Then you proceed the kill or french. Then once its back in your mouth/nose you then inhale.

Well by then soem of the THC/CBN/CBD has died off and it isnt as potent as when you first took the hit and it ended in your mouth, Which means you aient gettin as high as you could.

I only do it when im blowin mad weed in a session or blowed already.

But like i said, I learned how to take a hit, Inhale, THEN do the killhit/french inhale.

I know what inhaling is, but inside of it sitting in the back of my nose/mouth I inhale straight away, so I don't lose any smoke/high.

I usually dont use weed to do this...Usually cigs or blacks(dont smoke them that much).

And thanks guys!
  • shadymonk3327 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users