Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PopcanPipe, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Wtf I made this thread then someone else goes and makes the same thing and it gets more publicity?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The first time I got high was amazing! Goddam... I did half a blunt with dank Jack Herer. It was crazy! Mad heady af. Best strain ever!! I was with my sister and she basically babysitted me! I even thought I was in a dream lol. 

3. Or maybe its one of those nights you cant forget. Like the meeting your future wife. Just because i could remember that very clearly doesn't mean I'm underage. Don't so where you got that assumption from.

4. Well, the first time I got high was off a pot brownie, and I was at a hotel with a bunch of friends. We were also drinking and I had like at least 3 shots, so I was cross-faded as fuck and pretty much spent my night in front of the toilet hurling. I don't remember much else, except that I was having hallucinations (I was talking to my friend and her boyfriend, I thought they were sitting next to me... but they weren't)

The first time I actually smoked pot I basically got almost as fucked up. We smoked in my friends' dorm room and then had to cross campus to go to my room to get something. Long story short, we were both so stoned we got lost and when we finally found my floor I didn't recognize it and thought we were in the basement or some shit, so I said "Wait, people live here???" really loud and people in the lounge heard and were like damn what're you on. Haha it was pretty sweet, actually.

5. :laughing:  :laughing:   I really hope you meant youngest.

Publicity? Where is your thread (link please). :smoke:

6. #46 OGsmokr, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    [quote name="ICGreen" post="18811041" timestamp="1381445755"]:laughing: :laughing: I really hope you meant youngest.[/quote]I think you're misunderstanding, his oldest brother can be 10 years old. If he has 2 brothers, one age 10 and one age 8, the 10 year old is his oldest brother, regardless of OPs ageEDIT: idk why I said OP, meant the guy you quoted LOLSent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. First time I smoked weed was in my backyard in 9th grade.  I invited my two best friends over and told them I had bought some weed from a friend and wants them to be the ones to try it with me.  They came over my house and we went to my back yard.  Because none of us were smokers at the time I rolled the joint and it was the shittiest joint ever rolled haha.  I'm still pretty bummed about this but once i was starting to light it they pussed out and said they wanted no part of it.  I smoked it by myself as they watched and 20 minutes later we ordered dominos.  It was without a doubt the best bacon pizza I have ever had in my entire life. It was as though it was handcrafted by elves in santas workshop.  Twas truly orgasmic.  But soon after they left, i was stoned out of my mind and began panicking sitting by myself.  I went into the bathroom to take a piss and I was so fucking high I pissed without pulling my pants or boxers down.  So with be dripping all over the floor i ripped my clothes of and hopped in the shower.  I then got in my bed and went to sleep hoping this would take away the high.  It did and it was the best sleep of my life.

Something I forgot to add in there.  As I was walking up my stars to get to the bathroom every step I took on each step sounded like there was an earth quake happening.  It was scaring the fuck outta me.

Lol the shit that happened when I was an amateur.  

8. I did mis-speak, but normally your oldest younger brother would be your next younger brother. The oldest would normally be older than you. Although english may not be his native tongue. :smoke:

9. [quote name="ICGreen" post="18811041" timestamp="1381445755"]:laughing:  :laughing:   I really hope you meant youngest.

What do you mean? My siblings ages are 8, 9, and 10.

10. everything was beautiful and nothing hurt

11. And all youger then you? The other post sounded like you were discussing your oldest brother, rather then next younger. It's all good, just tickeled my funny bone in the wording. :smoke:

12. Yeah, all younger than me. Mom knocked up at 17, decided 8 years later she wanted more

13. My dumb stoned ass forget it wasn't the seasoned toker section. My bad.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I got it from reading your post. and the fact that it is really hard to remember things like that from more than 5 years ago, not saying its not possible....... but I am saying that while you are high, your brain has trouble turning short term memories into long term memories so the fact that you still remembered it that clearly made me suspicious, I don't actually give a fuck but it sounds like you do. getting a little defensive are you?

15. The real first time was at this dudes house. I had him in my gym class and we talked about smoking for a while and I had been looking for some a while back but still had never smoked and I didn't really get high. Just sorta calm.

The second time was when I ran into a dude I knew from a party and said he could get me a quarter of purple kush for 80 bucks, I told him fuck yeah and it had been a while since the first time. Got the green, went home, smoked in my room out of a monster can after my grandparents went to bed.

It's, Friday mornin, where the weed at?

16. I get what you are saying. I have a very good long term memory. And im not getting defensive im just saying that it means im underage

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Strange that most people got high their first time because I didn't. Maybe I was too drunk that time lol. Anyways, I had no school that day and my friends hit me up. We drank some 4Locos and were riding on bikes round the city drunk(I know stupid). We went to a park and two other guys offered me a shitty "water bottle" pipe. LMFAO memories..... 
    The next day, I bought an eight and was blasted out of my mind in gym.  :metal:

19. #60 Broc-obama, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    Mine was both a good and a bad experience. It started off with my brother, his friend and me in the driveway (they were 20, I was 13.) They asked if I had smoked before and I said no. They asked if I wanted to and I said hell yeah! So we went into the basement, where I took at least 6 huge rips from a 2 foot bong with quadruple percs outside his window. I didn't feel anything for a few minutes, then I was totally ripped. The first thing I did was watch some Aqua teen, (my memory is pretty hazy.) I remember getting snacks upstairs and playing FarCry 3.. also, I hurt my brothers friends feelings by telling him to shut up when he was talking about boring spiritual shit. I cried because I hurt his feelings. Then I got HORRIBLE cotton mouth (I've never gotten it since, I think I got it so bad that first time I can't get it again.) So I threw up and went to bed. It was really fun, but I had some bad cottonmouth.Edit: My brothers friend did the "baked test" on me, where he told really stupid jokes and just said; "Son, are you high?" And I just burst out laughing harder than I've ever laughed before. Good times. Sorry for the long readSent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app