Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PopcanPipe, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Last summer I was in New Jersey on an internship, the other interns were local and smoked all the time, they invited me to go on a walk with them right outside the forest. When we got there they pulled out a join and started passing it, I took my first hit and was hacking up a lung! After a few more I thought i wasn't feeling anything, but then I randomly started chasing a butterfly and my mouth was really dry. Overall it was a great first time, I really got to bound with people that summer and make some great friends! After that night we would have "death Cab parties" where we would sit in there car, toke up, listen to Death Cab(ofcourse) and just chill :D

2. I smoked like 2 bowls didn't feel anything then smoked 2 more then BAM I still remember the exact moment :D

3. my first time was in grade 10 during lunch with a bunch of my friends, they were smoking out of a pop can. They loaded me a full bowl and told me to inhale until it was all gone, I somehow smoked the full thing and couldn't stop coughing for a couple minutes lol, after that i took 1 or 2 more small hits, Then we had to go back to school. on the walk back to the school I noticed that I was really baked and my eyes were red as shit.

Then I went to the cafeteria and grabbed a couple brownies and a can of pop to take to history class. I sat with one friend at the back of the class and we both ate a brownie and passed out.

4. Woooow thats really early

5. My first high was actually today. I had smoked once at a party, but I was too drunk to remember anything. I eventually got my own chillum and some bud. I smoked one gram of Dro three different times. But I didn't feel a thing. I finally got half a gram of some dank stuff. So I smoked it all this morning and started feeling it ab

6. I was at the park where my friends hung out at and one of the older dudes there passed me a blunt, so me trying to look cool takes it and took a huge hit for someone who hasnt smoked before and coughed my head out. I stood in the rotation untill it was roached and was STONED. I mean the lights at the park were so bright and time was going by so slow. I was 14 at the time and been smoking since

7. I was always a "good kid" and one of my closest friends, whose been on my same football team for three years at the time asks if I wanna come chill at his house that night, and he's inviting our football buddies and getting a couple of cases. So I said yes, not planning on drinking, but I end up drinking anyway. While we were drinking my friend whips out a huge bong that is baby blue and white (bad motherfucker!) and asked if I wanted to smoke. I was so shocked hahaha I told him no and he smoked by himself. But when his older brother came home from the bar around two he asked if I wanted to smoke and I said no again, but he said he just wanted some company. So we go in his little coupe and he blazes three blunts and I didn't know anything about hot boxing or secondhand high and went back in the house hungry as fuck and just laughed and watched tv. Greatest night of sleep I've ever had and no hang over the next day, pretty great.

8. Non-stop giggles when I would hear someone talking.. laughing for 10 minutes straight without being able to control it..

Lied on the couch with big headspins and when I stood up (which I shouldn't of) I threw up a few moments after.

9. I was 18 and I can even remember the strain, bubba kush.

Well it all started because I was smoking for 7 days straight prior to this and I was determined to get high.(yes it took me 7 days of smoking before i felt anything)

Well the 8th day was different.. :]

I hit the bong hard this day. I took about 10 hits pretty quickly determined to go high I knew that it had to work so I just went hard. Well damn. It worked.

I remember sitting on the couch and looking around, I was seeing in memory frames(it wasnt real time) it was like visions of reality were being paused and during the pause I would be stuck in space, I would come back out of it and appear in a new place and the new vision frame that was appearing(they usually lasted about 10 seconds) and it was what I was doing in real life, but I had no idea I was even doing anything because I was trapped in my mind. When i came back out of the pauses which I was trapped in, the real time/reality was extremely faded, like the definition of faded. The visions were very wobbly and blurry and i could barely move around.

It's hard to explain but just think of a deck of cards and flipping/shuffling through it and stopping on certain cards which you are trapped in space and shuffling is reality and real time. It was pretty fun!

10. I was being reincarnated and baptized by the green goddess. 

11. My first time was in a park. I was 12. It was out of a bong with two of my freinds. Took 3 or 4 hits all I can remember was how extremely dry my mouth was and I had a real hard time walking 

12. #32 MoonSpirit, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
    I was 18 and had been super straight-edge my whole life. I had a weed brownie with a friend after school. We went to a Panera and eventually the high hit us while chillin' inside. We were both laughing uncontrollably and I got paranoid that everyone in the restaurant was staring us down and knew we were high, but at the same time, I was so high I just didn't care. I remember we got up, and I was really disoriented so I lost my balance a bit. Next thing I know, we're in her car and I'm eating a burrito. I don't know how the burrito got there but the taste was the best thing of life. My friend got really paranoid and started having a bad trip and threw up, but I was having a great time. I felt so rebellious and I loved it. So yeah. Cray cray

We weren't driving around btw. We were parked in the lot, just sitting in her car until we sobered up. I think that mightve been why she had a bad trip. 

13. First a little information before the story:I met these really cool kids in high school on my bus stop going into the 8th grade. It was about 3 or 4 months into the school year. They asked if i wanted to chill with them i said why not. We lived at a apartments and after school when i got there and the door opened HHHHOOOLLLYYY SHITTT IT SMELLED BAD. Keep in mind this was my first time around weed. They asked if i wanted a hit. Being the little good kid i was i declined and thankfully my friends respected that. About a week of hanging out and not smoking i did i the researched i could and realized there's nothing to worry about.
    Alright now the story: I was with Tom(not real name) and Bob(also not real name) and i was sitting comfortably in a chair taking turns playing PS3. Of course the bubbler was in rotation. My friend Bob passed it to Tom and i said wait. I wanna try. Tom pauses the game and there both like oh shit. They tell me how to do it. He lights it for me and i inhale pretty strong and i unleash the largest and longest cough attack of my live. I didnt even clear the bubbler. I thought i was going to die. Tom went to get me some coca cola vanilla.MMM. Then i stopped coughing after a while. I was looking down the whole time ii was coughing. Then i look up. And everything is all weird and shit and i start smiling. Bob ask me if im high and im like oooohhh yeaaahh and start dying of laughter. A couple minutes later i went to the bathroom to check myself out.I was curious. Eyes wasnt red. Walk back in the room and i stare at the piece i was smoking out of. Toms like what are you doing. I TRY to say i just realized i was kissing a snake because the mouthpiece and the whole bubbler was in a shape of a snake. But instead it came out like i jujusjus realizz realizzeee that i just just rrrealll.... Couldnt even finish my sentence. I died of laughter and sat back down.

14. Then i had to go home. I walked hope scared as shit freaking out. I almost trip up some stairs. I walk into the door AAANNNDDDD my dad is asleep on the couch. I ran to my room and listened to jamss. Good night overall. :smoke:

damn, thats kinda fucked :/ My oldest brother is 10 right now and I couldnt make him do that, though he'd completely trust me if I told him too, lol...

Was it still not enjoyable?

I call that lagging, doesn't happen anymore with my continuous use, but sure did the first few times

17. Yeah it was harsh and kind of scary but I learned to love it

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

18. OP, that memory sounds waaayyy to fresh in your head for you to be 18 

20. My first time was when I was 13. My brother gave me a pipe loaded with weed and we smoked a lot. I felt weird, but amazing. At first I felt scared and almost everything made me yell with fear. A bit into the high I felt happy and calm. I felt like I was the most important person in the world. I felt invincible. It was great. On a side note, your first time is probably the most dangerous cuz you will probably do something that will hurt you cuz you will think you're invincible.