Collab Just got bubbler... Ripped off??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BDS415, Aug 1, 2012.

1. 450 is an awful lot for a rubber grommet bubbler

2. You'd probably say the same thing about a 10" AK chaos grommet tube.

3. Yeah that sounds about right like others said i wouldn't personally buy it but worked pieces like that are really expensive.

4. [quote name='"boobtree"']You guys are all misinformed. There are three marbles, and 7 worked sections I can see from that; plus it's a glass on glass slide. I would pay 450 with a smile on my face. This is art not just a bubbler.[/quote]

Yeah I agree, could definitely see that selling for $450. Not my style, but to each his own. :smoke:

5. Seriously haha, people don't get that portion of heady glass. Sure, you can buy a cheaper bubbler, but for the amount of work put into that thing, I think 450 is a well justified price. I've seen artistic sherlocks for 460, and they were beautiful. You aren't just buying a pipe to smoke weed out of at that point, its a conversation piece as well as glass art

6. Depends where you are and who blew it but unless they're well known which it doesn't look so then I'd say yeah man. Sell it too somebody and buy something sicker

7. It's a nice bubble, but I sure wouldn't spend 450$ on it :|

-Sophie

8. I bought my small glass one for 30$ and it's nice so if you got one for 450$ it must be gorgeous

Attached Files:

9. Motherfucking rubber grommet bubbler bro?

10. If he paid 450 for that then yes he got ripped I can get the same thing for $30

11. Totally ripped off, buy more bland shit without all extra stuff on it, if a glsss spoon is 10, a water bowl on it should be at max 40
    Well that's just the shit I see

12. You got str8 up cornholed G
    My whole setup was like 70

13. 450 bucks for a worked bubbler that you can't even dab out of?

Hell no..

14. I wonder if my friends ever took pictures of my possessions and posted them on the internet in the hopes of hearing my possessions get trash talked about ? Oh wait...my generation of friends didn't have smart phones. Thank goodness for that.