Grandma Gudenhi's Shorty Grow 2012

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Grandma Gudenhi, Jul 28, 2012.

1. page three
    Grand Queen Purple (5) and Romulan (4)

Attached Files:

2. page four
    Gweedo (3), Hindu Skunk (3) and Sour Diesel (2)
    Sour Diesel grew loose buds . It always does that outdoors (so I've been told). It's still my favorite.

The End :smoke:

Attached Files:

3. Looks like all finished well for you Gram.. I like the looks of the GQP

4. Nice trim job. Buds all look sweet.

5. Looks like granny's keepin it gud en high still :D

What's the plans for this year lookin like so far?

6. Plan this season? We're planting late. I like late planting. I have no need for monsters. I think Chem Dawg for sure. Never did Chem Dawg but it's suppose to be very good. Probably Blue Dream again. Sour Diesel is my fav but Gweedo is very good also so we may leave off SD because we're only doing eight strains. And I don't know what else yet. Any suggestions?
    It's like I want to do all the strains I did last season because they were all good, but I like having something different so no.
    -----
    Outdoor Growers:
    BUG ZAPPERS - If you have problems with budworms, use the bug zappers. I don't know if the budworms are starting to wane off naturally or if my zappers worked that good, but budworms were not an issue for me last season.

7. #67 Kroptonik, May 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2013
    I just chopped a Romulan x blueberry that turned out pretty damn good lookin for an indoor, should do amazing outside. AND it's a 7 week finish indoors! Super short flowering time!

Her 4 tops:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A close up and the whole plant [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. That looks way nice. And everybody likes Romulan (except me but no big deal because I grow for others also.).
    Only 7 weeks flower? Was that a nor cali clone? How's the smoke? Potency? If I can get clones, that would be good for a late Sept. harvest. We like to stagger our harvest as much as possible. We don't want everything going ripe in the same week.

9. She just got chopped last night/this morning, I'll let ya know on potency in a few days when it's dry enough to test out. I got her as a seed, but she's probably available somewhere in northern Cali.

10. Nice job. Plants look killer, the wait time to dry and curing is the worst part of growing. Lots of waiting.