The Official 2012 Olympics Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by WildWill, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doubt many other aussies will come across this thread but if they do I'm sure they'll agree with me that channel 9's coverage has been an absolute fucking joke. Nothing short of a disgrace.

LOL at that locthe vid, especially the art segment lmao. I want what he's having.

2. Ah so at least we know Olympic Coverage sucking is a world wide phenomenon.

3. ^yup, sucks in Thailand too

4. On free-to-air at least!

5. Nope, NBC olympic coverage is terrible over here too.

6. I'll gladly admit I overreacted after that first event. After that disappointment he really came back, I give him major props.

7. Part one of four

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFHdZi7Pw18"]The Dark Side of the London Olympics (Part 1/4) - YouTube[/ame]

8. I've been watching a lot of the football/soccer matches, since my cable company put up a channel that shows nothing but soccer (no commercials either). The announcers are just fucking horrible. They are trying to play psychologist and don't seem to understand the teams at all.

9. can u believe those badmitton players

10. I find it quiet easy believe

11. yea who actually cares about it but its still fuckedup to do

12. #54 Deriv, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    So people are talking about european live streams, is there anyway I can watch these in the US?

I would really appreciate a link or description on how I can tune in!

Missing all kinds of competitions, shit is pissing me off!! :mad:

Edit: I MUST SEE USAIN BREAK ANOTHER W R!

13. Just saw Bolt in the semifinals he ready to break his own world record. Alot of competition can't wait to see the finals. I think Bolt can get close to breaking 9 sec.

14. yea he can he is unbelievable

15. link me an olympic proxy!!!! none of the ones I am finding are getting through to BBC live stream... :(

16. who would you take in the 100m final, Bolt or the field?

17. #60 jduce2412, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    its on nbcsports.com if you are in america. just go to olympics and click on the

or you can try first row sports

edit: that was impressive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.