The Official 2012 Olympics Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by WildWill, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No official thread yet - so here you go.

The FIRST medals of the games were just awarded, I watched them live for a change! Italy d. USA in Mens Team Archery by 1 point. Pretty exciting actually. The last Italian archer needed a 10 to win, a 9 to tie and an 8 would lose. He hit a 10 by a HAIRS BREATH.

Despite losing, I'm proud of our Americans for beating South Korea, the gold medal favorite in the semis.

2. Hell yea!

GO USA!

3. watched michael phelps this morning, that ***** looks like a superhero, fantastic!

4. womens volleyball right now

fuck ya dat ass

5. Women's volleyball is my favorite olympic sport.

6. Haha did you guys see the queen skydiving with Bond? :D
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujNOGwnvb-E&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

7. Opening ceremony was pretty creative and interesting. The parade of nations is always my favorite part and I was not disappointed. Go USA!

8. Phelps is gonna give us stoners a bad name.

9. China kicked ass today. 4 golds.

10. the fact that he's even in the Olympics proves your statement wrong.

11. [quote name='"machomet"']Phelps is gonna give us stoners a bad name.[/quote]

LOL he finished 4th, I'd love to see you try and do that :p

12. I don't mean it personally, but the stoner jokes are the easiest to latch on to since it's obvious Phelps didn't train as hard as he did 4 years ago. Not saying "pot" made Phelps less prepared, but in the mainstream that's the easiest excuse/joke.

No disrespect to Phelps given he's one of the best olympians ever, but us stoners could have talked a LOT of smack had/if he wins some gold medals this year. Still rooting for him.

13. Phelps obviously will win a shit ton of medals as usual. He was slacking today but 50m and 100m free and butterfly he will win gold I bet.

But Lochte is taking over.

And '92 dream team>>>>>>2012 dream team lol.

Anyways

USA!USA!USA!

Hahaha

14. i bet lochte tokes up too lol

15. i saw lochte take a massive bong rip at a party at UF like a year ago. my boy is on the UF swim team and i've been to a few of their parties and lochte was there once. he introduced himself to me but that's about it. dude seemed pretty out there..

btw, lochte's gonna make phelps his bitch in london

16. usa basketball is shitting on france right now, fuck tony parker lololol

17. NBC is a disgrace to sports broadcasting. Thank fuck for European streams.

18. who is watching gymnastics right now, fuckin crazy shit

19. china is fuckin raping !!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.