Whats your favorite steak and how do you like it cooked?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by deadkndys, Jul 28, 2012.

1. I haven't had all cuts, but so far of what I've had (if it counts), beef heart. It's fantastic.

2. Revenge-steak
    Served Cold.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Any if it's rare to medium rare. Blood = yum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ribeye, cooked rare. Gotta be bloody inside and seared just right on the outsides.

5. #185 Serapsis, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    Coffee and garlic rubbed Strip steak, medium rare,
    my brother went to florida and had a 45 day dry aged ribeye, steak by itself was $60

6. Lightly seasoned, medium rare, beef tenderloin.

7. Medium rare Rib eye with some mash potatoes on the side.
    Absolutely mouth watering

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I just recently did a guinness marinade and put some ribeyes in it. It was so amazing. Guinness Extra Stout with soy sauce and worcestershire sauce. Plus, added some rosemary, parsley, fresh garlic, and fresh ginger. Just thinking about it now is giving me a slight chub.. mmm....

• Like Like x 1
  9. NY Strip, blue. Basically I want it practically mooing, lots of salt and pepper, perfection. Mmmm

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. hmmmm..I don't really like steak unless its superrrr thin!..yeppp thats how I likeyy!!
    I make thin steak, seasoned and cook in its juices and onions. Its friggin bomb..
    *droolz* :eek:

11. A fillet steak of beef, cooked rare and with just a hint of salt and plenty of black pepper cracked on top. Sometimes whip up a red wine jus to accompany, gorgeous.

I could kill for one now...

12. A fillet steak of beef, cooked rare and with just a hint of salt and plenty of black pepper cracked on top. Sometimes whip up a red wine jus to accompany, gorgeous.

I could kill for one now...

13. #193 Hashtag46n2, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    My version of "medium rare"Porterhouse ... Which is nice and pink in the middle, not red.

Porterhouse is my favorite as it is essentially a T-Bone with a piece of the tenderloin still attached on the other side of the bone.

Because of this, most restaurants don't cook it properly, has to be homemade or from a fancy Steakhouse....
    And no steak is complete without a basket of fresh baked Yeast Rolls.

Ohmygerd, now I'm dying to have this. :laughing:

Edit; Dry-Aged for the win

• Like Like x 1
  14. #194 Burgerman72, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    Prime rib steak, about 12-16oz, cap on, medium rare, with caramelized onions and crumbled Danish blue cheese on top.. Mmmmmmm

15. I love my some extra rare filet mignon.
    If it's cooked any more than rare, i won't touch it.
    Also, seeing that blood puddle under my steak, makes me feel human.
    Hungry

• Like Like x 1
  16. Outback's Prime rib cooked medium rare. Dipped in their ranch dressing. And at home id say ribeye cooked rare with A1. Jack Daniels steak at Fridays is bangin too

17. Filet mignon almost raw just a very light sear on both sides

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. #198 WizardInBlack, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    new york strip with a little bit of olive oil, salt and pepper, over a charcoal grill cooked medium.