christian stoners?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by cotter, Aug 9, 2006.

1. any of you other people on here that are christians but like to get high? if so i wanna hear what you have to say about it

2. Personally, I'm not a christian... but I have a couple smoking buddies that are and there cool :smoke:

3. im a christian and besides the way whats up with christians and stoners it always seems to be a subject on this site

4. because why would people who smoke weed want to be christian? christianity condemns smoking weed and everything like it.

5. Please don't turn this into a debate. Start a new thread for that, if you like, but I can tell you it will only turn into a flame fest with a lot of hurt feelings. This blade is only looking for like-minded Christians, not an argument.

6. I wouldnt consider myself christian.

I am a very spiritual person who smoked cannabis spiritually. Haha does that count?

7. your a cannibian

8. and this website is your bible

9. Well, i was baptised, but i dont truly follow my christianity.

10. I know a few Christians who smoke weed.

Just because the church is against smoking, doesn't mean that the congregation is perfect and never sins. Practically everything is a sin. We're human, it happens. Find me a Christian who says they never sin and I'll show you a liar or someone belonging to a very liberal sect of Christianity.

FWIW, I'm atheist.

11. Yeah I had water poured on my head too, and think nothing of it.

12. Im christian.....I often think about whether god would mind when I smoke,but it does come from the earth,he put it here.....In my beleif that is.

13. im catholic and i smoke alright i just look at it like god gives all seed bearing plants to us as food

14. There are actually many bible passages which faiths like Ras Tafari believe that god would want us to smoke herb and use the wonderful hemp plant, and that it is a sin not too.

They're relativley easy to find.

I have a hand-out I saved from a cannabis rights march, if you can't find it. I think i can get my scanner to work... maybe.

15. My name is Christian!!! And I'm Christian!!!! Dude God made it right? So why not enjoy it?

16. im christian. I smoke. and I have a bong.

I don't feel bad, I personally give thanks before I smoke whatever I have.

17. im a christian....... a very unorthodox christian, but christian nonetheless. the way i see it is that the paradime against weed has just been accepted as true but in reality weed is virtually harmless. the only true harm is obviously the fact that you are inhaling smoke but if thats so bad, anyone who smokes tobacco should be ousted as well. and since noones gonna do that, why the fuck should you have a problem with smoking weed. it helps in many many ways from pain to sleep to depression and it makes a good time turn into a great time. fuck anyone who says weed is "wrong". honestly i pity them cuz they are stuck in a false reality and they are missing out on a wonderful thing.

18. i'm a christian and i often think about if smoking weed is alright in God's eyes. But i've never really felt a strong conviction that he thinks its wrong, as long as people dont let it take them over.

19. being stoned is a false reality.

20. therefore its a sin... you're going to hell:wave: