so excited for what i'm doing

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapegoat Adams, Jul 27, 2012.

1. 4 months from today's date? That will be December 23, 2 days after the world would have ended good sir :laughing:

:p

2. anyone ever watch the poor decisions of todd margerette? sounds like an example of this, or pyramid scheme.

3. Haha first thing I thought of was Thunder Muscle as well. Didn't think anybody would get the reference though :smoke:

4. Damn straight.

This is op "promoting." Move along don't buy this bullshit.

5. come on, you know you want in on this once in a lifetime deal.

all you have to do is buy 10,000 cans of this drink.
    and you can make $4,000 a month.
    hurry up though, only a few days left before the offer ends & you miss out....

6. Well, I'm 100% qualified for my BMW the company will be leasing for me and I made around $2,000 this month and it keeps growing. Thanks haters ;)

7. Pics or it didn't happen.

Pretty sure that's the only legitimate use of that phrase.. ever :laughing:

8. [quote name='"CKTony"']

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pretty sure that's the only legitimate use of that phrase.. ever :laughing:[/quote]

Post them tomorrow. Bed time right now

9. orly?

10. the first one is my earnings this week, and the second one shows how im 100% BMW qualified

Attached Files:

11. #51 Hello there!, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
    Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.

If you're not trolling with someone else's picturrs, congrats dude! Glad you made it work for you.

12. :laughing: Did you google 'Diamond Leader' too?

13. nope, just vemma on the bmw :)

it's a home based health business...aka a pyramid scheme in disguise.

14. [quote name='"fluffykush"']Vemma? :laughing:[/quote]

What's so funny? Lol

15. yu aint doin shit *****

16. [quote name='"StoneRage"']yu aint doin shit *****[/quote]

Why do you say that? Oh yea I forgot "the only people who make money in network marketing are the people at the top" hahah :laughing:

17. I am mystified.

18. So what exactly do you do? I see you put up that $1210 pic or whateve but how long does that take to make? How many hours you work?

And this thread honestly deserves some kind of award. OP claiming making some large sum of money, telling everyone he will get pics in 4 months, then actually posting the pics lol oh my god

19. [quote name='"kancastank"']So what exactly do you do? I see you put up that $1210 pic or whateve but how long does that take to make? How many hours you work?

And this thread honestly deserves some kind of award. OP claiming making some large sum of money, telling everyone he will get pics in 4 months, then actually posting the pics lol oh my god[/quote]

Share the word of the companies products through word of mouth. how much u make is determined by how much product gets sent out monthly to customers and other brand partners