so excited for what i'm doing

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapegoat Adams, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Okay let us know how the pyramid scheme goes

Avon seems to be doing just fine legally. And those knife people, Vector Marketing. Yeah, total pyramid scheme.

2. the fact that this company blew up 10 months ago and we have the person who starting making it huge is flying in to my town to talk to us for 2 days. this is across the state. its such a young company with so much room for expansion. and yes, this "pyramid scheme" will make me a ton of money. ILL PROVE U ALL WRONG

3. SINGULAR

also, carrot on a stick

I'm trying to help you NOT waste money on a scam company

4. I'm finding scam post about it from 2005 but yea I'm sure after 7 yrs they're really blowing up now

5. OP, you're eating up the flavored vomit coming from their mouths.. you're just giving them money, and each passing 2 weeks will be you giving them more and more money.

Do your research on the company, and companies similar to it. See what you're really getting into; why are you only listening to what they tell you? Every business will do that - they HAVE to. But please, for your own sake, do your OWN research and make YOUR own conclusions - not ours or theirs.

6. that u know nothing about. how am i wasting money if at worst im buying a healthy energy drink for the same price anyone else would. i drink the drink every day. the company gives money back to people who promote the product. they dont advertise ways normal companys do with billboards, ads, commercials, but use word of mouth as the way of advertising. and with the opportunity behind it, so much money can be made. this is not like amway, mary kay, cutco, or anything where u sell products to people. ur literally buying the product the same as if anyone else would, except theres an opportunity behind it to make money.

7. You don't even know when they started..do more research

8. company started 7 years ago, verve came out 4 years ago. this whole movement that im a part of started about a year ago. we skype the person who helkped start the movement every meeting we hold, and he is even flying in for us on monday. its not a scam lol u just have to keep an open mind and be open to things that may be epic. this will grow becuase i know it will and i will post my paycheck when i start making big bucks because i am growing this at my college campus which i will be moving to in less than a month.

9. The way you describe it makes it sound like a pyramid scheme...but I'm not going to hate on you. Actually, I hope it does work out the way you think it will, I hope you make some good money from it.

But it's still a pyramid scheme.

No point in arguing though, either you'll come back in a few months with pictures of your bank statement and prove people wrong, or you won't and will have wasted your time and/or money. Either way, good luck.

10. lol ok...ill show u my check in a few months

11. I've had several friends come at me with the same thing your saying with different "its not a pyramid scheme" companies and all of them were wrong and lost money but hey I'm sure it will be different for you..good luck with your movement

12. This reminds me of the episode of King of the Hill where Peggy gets involved in a pyramid scheme. And she has Bill sell all of here energy bars for here. And they go to national. Good luck, hopefully it turns out differently then in the show.

13. They've turned you into an advertisement tool and you're not making nearly as much as you could be. Depending on your level in the company. Real talk. Been there, done that.

14. Yea it's not better that other drinks still has caffeine, taurine, and all that other crap in it..I can't drink it anyways says on the can stay away if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, or have an allergic reaction..sure sounds healthy

15. becauae it has caffeine, which means they have to say all that stuff

16. cant wait to prove yall wrong...its already workin but i must post after 4 months

17. Would you happen to be working for that amway bullshit?

18. nope, but its similar. buts its a young company. just trust me when i say im gonna be makin a lot of money and i am going to make this thread deliver in 4 months :)

19. yall ni99as postin in a spam thread

20. Some people make an okay amount of money off this kind of stuff, others lose everything. Most amway salesmen that ive come across are really pushy douchebags.