Norml56's Tie Dye Thread!!!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by norml56, Jul 27, 2012.

1. [quote name='"norml56"']Well not quite the crazyness that is coming soon but figured I'd throw up the stuff me an my girl did cpl days ago anyway. Tying up some sickness today tho. Drinkin trailor park margs, fat tire an dyin all day today.

Last one I'm not that happy with but I know some girl will enjoy it. The colors are hard to pick up on the camera being so light. Also our standard poodle ember hasta be in almost every picture. She's pretty awesome didn't think I'd enjoy a poodle for a dog but she is crazy smart. Wash clothes are just for fun, prolly be some stocking stuffer or somethin. sun design came out good on the one. G/f dyed the other one backwards lol. happens after a few glasses of home made apple pie. (aka everclear and stuff she won't tell me) tastes amazing tho.[/quote]

That last one is bad ass. Didn't realize it was a girls shirt though I thought it was just a v-neck aha :p

2. Oh it is just a V neck, but with the girly colors.

3. [quote name='"norml56"']Oh it is just a V neck, but with the girly colors.[/quote]

Hey I would wear it, don't think its girly at all :cool: reminds me of the beach.

Do you do tapestries too?

4. I've done a few taps, They are harder and can get kinda expensive. like full sheet sets run around 200$ both sheets and pillow cases.

5. Another wave of tie dye goodness.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. ahh these are really cool! i dig your creativity in patterns and color schemes.

this thread reminds me of summer camp, haha. been a while since i've dyed anything, though i learned how to dye wool last week.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Love the fact that your girl wears tie dye while tie dying, haha.
    Good stuff, subscribed to see what else you have up your sleeve.

8. [quote name='"norml56"']I've done a few taps, They are harder and can get kinda expensive. like full sheet sets run around 200$ both sheets and pillow cases.[/quote]

Oh I was just wondering about only a small sheet. Like ~50 in x 40in or so

9. i only did tie-dye once, and I was in 2nd grade. I wish I could do it again

10. That wish seems pretty simple to fulfill :bongin:

11. I'm going to do up a couple queen size sheets today, I'll cut one into pieces an see what we can work with if it comes out good we'll talk about a design.

12. [quote name='"norml56"']

I'm going to do up a couple queen size sheets today, I'll cut one into pieces an see what we can work with if it comes out good we'll talk about a design.[/quote]

Oh I was just curious as to how much it would be though.

13. depending on design 30-50$

14. #56 norml56, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    crappy picture. Flash decided to stop workin on the digi.

[​IMG]

Some older stuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. You really do some awesome work, love the thread and the shirts :hello:

16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I miss sellin tie dyes at fests an shows. Setup a small rack with about 50 shirts on it for the lil flea market in my town and did over 400$ the first day. almost 700 over the weekend and still have today to sell. Rack is looking pretty sparse tho.

17. Almost Everything I've posted on this thread is now sold! ! ! Wish fall wasn't coming so fast. I'm quickly running out of time to dye. 50 hours a week at work isn't making it any easier to find time either.

18. You say you made 400-700 bucks; is that 100% profit or is that before expenses? Cause if it's all profit I might have to start doing this.. Lol.

• Like Like x 1