Norml56's Tie Dye Thread!!!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by norml56, Jul 27, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

I really like this one. Later on once I get back to the states I would like a couple made. I'd have to send you shirts as I'm picky on how some fit. I'll PM you when I'm ready :smoke:

2. No problem. I usually have the customer pick out the shirts when I'm doing a custom job cuz everyone is different. Just hasta be 100% cotton.

Another one I did yesterday. Going to be a picture bomb tomorrow. Have about 20 things tied up an dyin like crazy today.

[​IMG]

3. your girl has some serious style.
    Purple & Gold all day.

4. Tank Top g/f made.

[​IMG]

Peace sign boxers.
    [​IMG]

Star Pattern.
    [​IMG]

Flower.
    [​IMG]

flower.
    [​IMG]

Peace Sign boxers
    [​IMG]

Failed heart colors still look cool tho.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. 2 weeks & I want to order a shirt! woop woop
    do you accept paypal?

6. Sure we can do a paypal transfer, you cover the fees tho. or a money order will also work.

7. like i said, payday!
    keep up the good work, everytime i check this thread theres more & more badass designs.

8. have to comment to show my appreciation. not a massive tie dye hippe fan. but some of these look so awesome and theres a specific few i would be more than happy to pay to be able to wear! lol unlike a lot of the crap i buy from high streets shops -_-

9. I do a bit of the normal hippie stuff but I'm trying to move towards shirts that are just good designs an color schemes. You guys haven't seen anything yet. It is about to get real crazy.

10. shits about to get real up in here.

11. yeah i think its the added geometric element is what makes these... i suppose it isnt as easy as you make it seem to make them as awesome as these look!

12. i can feel an on coming wave of real approaching

13. Epic thread brah. I really want to learn how to make these. And I fucking love those boxers dude! :smoking:

14. Well not quite the crazyness that is coming soon but figured I'd throw up the stuff me an my girl did cpl days ago anyway. Tying up some sickness today tho. Drinkin trailor park margs, fat tire an dyin all day today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last one I'm not that happy with but I know some girl will enjoy it. The colors are hard to pick up on the camera being so light. Also our standard poodle ember hasta be in almost every picture. She's pretty awesome didn't think I'd enjoy a poodle for a dog but she is crazy smart. Wash clothes are just for fun, prolly be some stocking stuffer or somethin. sun design came out good on the one. G/f dyed the other one backwards lol. happens after a few glasses of home made apple pie. (aka everclear and stuff she won't tell me) tastes amazing tho.

15. Forgot one.

Canvas is harder to dye then we thought.

[​IMG]

16. #38 Simplyblunted, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    I want these
    colors on a dress hahaha :smoke: awesome stuff :)
    I <3 it!

17. I came.

Lol but seriously the shroom one is awesome dude.