Trippiest/Biggest Mindfuck movie??

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Hali Hostility, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Wow, no mention of "primer" mind fuck of a quote from that movie "I havent eaten since later today".

2. Inception is a mindfuck

3. Employee of the Month (not the one with Dane Cook. A different flick with the same title).

the ending is insane. Its a bit different than what you'd expect in a "mindfuck" type movie, but it's still awesome. Probably one of my favorite movies.

4. Lost Highway is a pretty messed up film, It's hard to place where it begins and where it ends.

5. Not a mind fuck or trippy, just stupid as fuck.

Donnie darko, and Spirted away.

6. Enter the void was a trip.

7. Ha watching Enter the Void right now. Thought it was dumb he tells the cops he has a gun and will shoot if they don't leave though.

8. OPs description of donnie darko made me die a little bit on the inside

9. David Lynch gets over hyped I feel. His films are shot in a unique style, although I don't really like it (really airbrushed look, slow moving, glamourous sets - makes it feel like I'm watching a soap opera), and the stories are always just weird and tend to lead you in one direction and then flip at the last minute leaving you confused. For some reason, most people take this as some kind of sign that he must be a genius and attempt to draw meaning from it. Eraserhead was trying too hard to be shocking and strange.

Mindfuck movie recommendation from me - Synechdoche, New York. Or anything from Kaufmann.

10. Haha I'm sorry I just don't understand it yet that was truly the best I could do. Maybe you should enlighten me:D

11. Speaking of David lynch I watched mullholand drive the other day and it COMEPLETELY brain raped me... And the whole lesbian aspect was insanely disturbing.. I need to watch it a few more times to understand it I guess but it was still cool.. I borrowed blue velvet too I might watch that later tonight.

12. wtf are you talking about? Trainspotting is an awesome movie.

13. "Irreversible", also directed by Gaspar Noe. It's not trippy, but it is a total mindfuck.

14. I like It more after watching it a few more times but I'm like INSANELY freaked out about needles or just shooting in general so it just kills it for me.. Also it has this really calmed and dull, eerie feel to everything they're saying and the way they interact and stuff.. but other than that its pretty good.