Trippiest/Biggest Mindfuck movie??

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Hali Hostility, Jul 26, 2012.

1. My favorite movies are typically of what I call, the MINDFUCK genre...
    They usually consist of drugs, hallucinations, supernatural-ness, totally off the wall concepts or philosophys. Just plain fucking trippiness.

SO, whats the best mindfuck you've ver watched!?

As of now I'd say for me its "Donnie Darko ", its about this kid whos pretty much insane in a way and he has this half imaginary/ half kinda sorta real life friend named "Frank" whos a seriously FUCKIED up looking bunny rabbit who gouged his eyeball out for no reason ... But he's actually a guy dressed up in a suit who drives a sick little red car in reality but he still shows up as a hallucination sometimes and fucks with the kids head...
    IDK its just a trip you seriously have to watch it though. NETFLIX that bitch.

The very ending is what mindfucks you.

2. I don't like movies, but this one is good. I enjoyed this film.

[​IMG]

3. Enter The Void.

4. I used to hate hearing about donnie darko but now I think I might check it out.

I hear eraserhead is a crazy one. never seen it though.

Thats a pretty broad statement to make. Its like saying you don't like music or food.

5. The skeleton key and mothman prophecy were pretty crazy

6. Lost Highway

7. 2001 a Space ODeesy
    Blade Runner
    The Matrix
    These are all acid movies

8. Memento is one of the biggest mindfuck movies to me. I'll add the Machinist to the list too, that movie is crazy.

9. OOH another one is called "Trainspotters" Its all about heroin so it freaks me out BUT they show some of the trippiest scenes you'll ever witness but other than that its a pretty shitty movie all around..

Theres one part where the guy is shitting in the most DISGUSTING bathroom stall EVER every inch of the stall is covered in shit and piss and theres just a thick caking of crap around the rim of the toilet, anyway, he takes a crap, does NOT wipe.. then procceeds to puke with his face IN the bowl and his arms and hair rubbing all around the crap on the bowl then he slowly starts falling into the toilet head first and goes COMEPLETELY in and then it just shows him swimming around in a huge body of water with happy music and sparkles... fucking TRIP... I sat there with my face all like :eek::eek: for sooooo long.

10. Yeah a lot of people think its crap because of how FUCKED the ending is but if you pay attention to all the explanations and shit it kinda sorta makes sense... idk but DEFINITELY check it out and tell me what you think.. I think it might be my favorite movie ever.

11. I watched that movie years ago, but I remember loving that scene. It's a crazy movie.

12. Hobo with a shotgun and kung pow. They're on netflix. You're welcome.

13. I wan't as many reccomendations as possible then i'm gonna begin my mission to watch every single one.

14. beyond the black rainbow
    holy mountain
    spider
    city of lost children

15. my psych teacher showed my class both of those movies in high school. i was stoned first period for those sweet two weeks straight:smoke: i highly recommend watching both!

16. Yeah....anything David Lynch is a complete mind fuck, but I think MULHOLLAND DR is his most whacked out movie by far..

17. Lynch rules! Twin Peaks was by far my favorite work of his. Maybe because it was a series, so there was a lot more to dig into than a 2 hr movie.

For screwed up movie, watch "Lunopolis."

The acting is pretty much shite. But the plot and twists are very cool.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I've never really heard of David Lynch, just watched Blue Velvet though, pretty fucked up movie..

Donnie Darko is definitely up there, wish I could think of more off the top of my head

19. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']OOH another one is called "Trainspotters" Its all about heroin so it freaks me out BUT they show some of the trippiest scenes you'll ever witness but other than that its a pretty shitty movie all around..

Theres one part where the guy is shitting in the most DISGUSTING bathroom stall EVER every inch of the stall is covered in shit and piss and theres just a thick caking of crap around the rim of the toilet, anyway, he takes a crap, does NOT wipe.. then procceeds to puke with his face IN the bowl and his arms and hair rubbing all around the crap on the bowl then he slowly starts falling into the toilet head first and goes COMEPLETELY in and then it just shows him swimming around in a huge body of water with happy music and sparkles... fucking TRIP... I sat there with my face all like :eek::eek: for sooooo long.[/quote]

The movie you're talking about is called 'Trainspotting' and it's absolutely brilliant (in my opinion)

As for trippiest movies, i'd have to give eraserhead a mention. A lot of people find it boring but the last half an hour in particular is a complete mind fuck. The whole thing is eery as fuck though.