The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Los Angeles Lakers

• by dram2410
  • Jul 26 2012 08:51 AM
  • 52 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• DarkSideofHerb
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

I don't like to think of us as the heat. Heat was more like "aw shit man we gonna crush anyone!" "3 peat or bust!" I think the lakers built an actual TEAM and not just 2 superstars and a dinosaur.

Similar Topics: Los Angeles Lakers     x

• deoxygenated
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 675 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

Everyone on the team is a superstar, besides for metta and he plays defense like a super star. Plus if dwight stays we will only have this same lineup for 2 or three years.

• *__*

• Ponyboii2
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

I like that starting line-up. Also Jamison, and Hill are going to play nice roles off the bench.

• Just Wild and Crazy

• WildWill
  • Old School
  • 20,040 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:54 PM

No, the Heat was a wannabe Lakers of the East. Shit they didn't even exist until the last decade of the LAST century. The Lakers have been around since 1947.

• DarkSideofHerb
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:56 PM

Where would Howard go?

• deoxygenated
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 675 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:57 PM

No, the Heat was a wannabe Lakers of the East. Shit they didn't even exist until the last decade of the LAST century. The Lakers have been around since 1947.

:confused: this has nothing to do with why I said we are the heat of the west now

• deoxygenated
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 675 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

Where would Howard go?

Brooklyn is a big one, I don't see him leaving but you never know with that guy now a days.

• DarkSideofHerb
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

Yeah I understand. But la is as big of a market as ny and the lakers have said they will build around him. He will have a say in his teammates with the lakers. He would be dumb to leave la. In his interviews he has said he's in love with the city and the people here love him. I think he's here for good. I hope.... Lol

• CaliBudE

• CaliBudE
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 5,328 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

So is this the new starting lineup?

SG - Kobe
PG - Nash
C - Howard
F - Pau
F - Metta World Peace

All star team

• deoxygenated
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 675 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:04 PM

He lives in la. That's why I always thought he would come here he loves the city.

• krazee-eyez killa

• zro420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 5,187 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:30 PM

All star team

except for metta world peace. and nash is probably the 3rd best pg in his own conference (cp3 and westbrook)

• Pain variety in my society

• srsbsnss
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 6,808 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:55 AM

We are now the heat of the west.

Except our pieces fit perfectly. Our four best players' games compliment each other very well, whereas Miami just overwhelms you with talent.

I'm still a bit worried about our outside shooting despite the new additions... still feel we need another SF who could shoot the 3 consistently. Hopefully Ron can be that guy though. He shot it very well post ASB when he was finally healthy... and he is supposedly in the best shape he's been since his DPOY season.

I like that starting line-up. Also Jamison, and Hill are going to play nice roles off the bench.

Don't forget Meeks! He's gonna build himself a nice little house in the corner and launch uncontested threes all day.

Posted Image

• Forever Humbled

• DoctorSpectre
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 776 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:07 AM

Mitch Kupchak has the strongest pimp hand in the league.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved