Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Los Angeles Lakers

• Please log in to reply

DarkSideofHerb

DarkSideofHerb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 993 posts
I don't like to think of us as the heat. Heat was more like "aw shit man we gonna crush anyone!" "3 peat or bust!" I think the lakers built an actual TEAM and not just 2 superstars and a dinosaur.

Similar Topics: Los Angeles Lakers     x

deoxygenated

deoxygenated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 675 posts
Everyone on the team is a superstar, besides for metta and he plays defense like a super star. Plus if dwight stays we will only have this same lineup for 2 or three years.

Ponyboii2

Ponyboii2

*__*

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,279 posts
I like that starting line-up. Also Jamison, and Hill are going to play nice roles off the bench.

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 20,014 posts
No, the Heat was a wannabe Lakers of the East. Shit they didn't even exist until the last decade of the LAST century. The Lakers have been around since 1947.

DarkSideofHerb

DarkSideofHerb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 993 posts
Where would Howard go?

deoxygenated

deoxygenated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 675 posts

No, the Heat was a wannabe Lakers of the East. Shit they didn't even exist until the last decade of the LAST century. The Lakers have been around since 1947.

:confused: this has nothing to do with why I said we are the heat of the west now

deoxygenated

deoxygenated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 675 posts

Where would Howard go?

Brooklyn is a big one, I don't see him leaving but you never know with that guy now a days.

DarkSideofHerb

DarkSideofHerb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 993 posts
Yeah I understand. But la is as big of a market as ny and the lakers have said they will build around him. He will have a say in his teammates with the lakers. He would be dumb to leave la. In his interviews he has said he's in love with the city and the people here love him. I think he's here for good. I hope.... Lol

CaliBudE

CaliBudE

CaliBudE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,312 posts

So is this the new starting lineup?

SG - Kobe
PG - Nash
C - Howard
F - Pau
F - Metta World Peace

All star team

deoxygenated

deoxygenated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 675 posts
He lives in la. That's why I always thought he would come here he loves the city.

zro420

zro420

krazee-eyez killa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,187 posts

All star team

except for metta world peace. and nash is probably the 3rd best pg in his own conference (cp3 and westbrook)

srsbsnss

srsbsnss

Pain variety in my society

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,808 posts

We are now the heat of the west.

Except our pieces fit perfectly. Our four best players' games compliment each other very well, whereas Miami just overwhelms you with talent.

I'm still a bit worried about our outside shooting despite the new additions... still feel we need another SF who could shoot the 3 consistently. Hopefully Ron can be that guy though. He shot it very well post ASB when he was finally healthy... and he is supposedly in the best shape he's been since his DPOY season.

I like that starting line-up. Also Jamison, and Hill are going to play nice roles off the bench.

Don't forget Meeks! He's gonna build himself a nice little house in the corner and launch uncontested threes all day.

Posted Image

DoctorSpectre

DoctorSpectre

Forever Humbled

• Registered Upgraded
  • 776 posts
Mitch Kupchak has the strongest pimp hand in the league.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users