Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pure OG Kush price

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EnjoiKush, Jul 26, 2012.

1. I got this fire ass loud dro shit today, copped a fatass eighth, weighed like 7.9g for 35 dollars a gram. shits dank as fuck you know? i made weed brownies, too, I just threw da shit in da mix

[​IMG]

2. yeah I have seen this picture so many times. you should just delete this thread before the weed lords come in here and start.calling you a troll or something

3. nah dawg, im tryna school you dawgs i jus took this

4. haha no you didn't bro. If you just took it take another with the newspaper next to it with a date.

5. Yeah I guess 7.9 could be a fatass eighth...or just over a quad as any normal person would say

6. and that picture is prolly around a oz

7. nah i gotta smoke so more of dis dro i think it even got laced my boi

8. Definitely laced and LOUD is an understatement bro

9. Obvious troll is obvious

10. my ***** knows