U. S Troops ordered to kill Americans who don't turn in guns.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ganja04Twenty, Jul 26, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNFr_j6kdI&feature=player_embedded]Smart Meters - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv_tTZCsoEc&feature=relmfu]Texas Lady Stops Smart Meter Installer with Gun! - YouTube[/ame]

found these watch em

2. Way more than half the senators have already vowed not to pass this if it comes to fruition. It's not happening, they wouldn't be able to take existing guns away. Even if they tried theres 9 guns for every 10 people in America. They would be prying my heater from my cold dead hands for sure.

3. They would grab your pistol before you hit the floor :D

4. lol who, the boogeymen?

and only if the m4 jams.

5. #45 bambino404, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
    guys the millitary is creating tons of new technology in weapons and other offensive weapons etc..

they know what they're doing..your'e fucked

your best bet is to do what ive been saying and wait till the right time not to be flashed banged and shot full of holes within a matter of seconds

6. Fuck that. My brother is in the US navy and he even said he will go down in a blaze.

Also I've been waiting for this since I was like 10 my dad bought me a 10-22 and told me to start drill nickles at 30 yards because when these fuckers come in in their riot gear you'll have to nail em right between the eyes. Needless to say I'll have my AR-15, two 12 gauges, a .44, .34,.54, a 4-10, 10 gauge all sitting by my side. When the smoke settles I won't be the only one leaving in a body bag. No way will this get passed, if it does the vets of Vietnam the troops from Iraq and all the people owning weapons won't be taking this lightly.

Not to mention criminals will find a way and when they do how will we protect ourselves? Soon my spring assisted knife will be illegal.

BRB gotta go stock up on ammo. Oh wait no I don't my uncle who's a vet from 'nam makes, produces, and sells his own ammunition. FUCK you congress and the people who are for this act/bill. Wait till you go to Alaska and find out all these people won't take to kindly to this. They NEED their guns for protection from those big ass Grizzly bears city people hear about.

7. I know a ton of people @ the base here in TX.
    Most I know would turn on the army before harming the citizens they've put their life on the line to protect.
    You tell a guy who's done two tours in Iraq that he has to violate every US citizens constitutional rights and I bet he tells you to fuck right off.

8. i can only hope when it actually happens us troops say fuck this and start marching to dc..but troops are known to follow orders..history repeats itself man

9. Count me amongst them.

You tyrant usurps will never fucking take me or my 2nd amendment alive.

[​IMG]

Give me liberty, or give me death.

10. I go to the shooting range about 2-3/month.- every time I go I see all if not most, of the lanes full .. Many are there with about 3-5 firearms, and I think .. Wow there enough people here to be a small fucking army of gunfighters when the zombies invade. At least 90+ people, and that's underestimating. Pistols, rifles , shotguns, and even had the displeasure of shooting next to a guy with a .50BMG :eek:- sadly it may not be zombies and be Blue hat UN soldiers.

Gun confiscation worries me, not because I'm going to lose my firearms and rights, but because it means that Iam going to die soon- Iam not ready to hand them over peacefully, and I'm sure they are not going to ask nicely...

Live free or die trying-

And if there really is a heaven up there (which sadly I think there's not) Iam going to walk up to George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and the rest of the founding fathers, and tell them , "hey.. guess how I died.."

11. All of my guns were bought when you could just walk into the store and buy it. The clerk never even got a name. If somebody raided my house to take them away, I would end up with their guns and their body would be on display in the town square with a dunce cap labeled "THIEF" in bright orange letters.

12. I never thought I would be supportive of Alex Jones.

If this happens I'm going down shooting.

13. [​IMG]
    for my safety :)

14. the reason why so many people say these guys are crazy is because the media WANTS you to think this!!!

15. Infowars, totally reliable....? :confused_2:

16. wait who is these guys, shooters, alex jones, gun owners?

17. alex jones etc
    glenn beck is alright he doenst really help his case and he brings too much religion into it for me but theres a reason why glen beck started to get audited when obama took office and now hes not on tv as well as alex jones.

just research things for your self educate your self and open your mind.

18. No there's no way the govenment is stupid enough to blatantly screw over the constitution the second amendment no less people will be up in arms even if they wanted to they wont and if Obama trys he'll be impeached so fast it'll make his head spin