U. S Troops ordered to kill Americans who don't turn in guns.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ganja04Twenty, Jul 26, 2012.

1. It goin to be the start of a civil war- maby thi is what 2012 is gunna be about?

2. [quote name='"bambino404"']

oh ya thats working great for the Chinese didnt they get murdered with tanks?[/quote]

I would rather die than resort to violence.

3. How about I use you as a human shield?

By your attitude I would guess youd be the first one to die anyways... Or become a slave...Don't even have the heart to defend yourself..

4. then this country better start waking the fuck up and start self sacrificing.

5. Pretty sure they will have access to firearm registration database. They will know how many guns the owner has in the household.

6. [quote name='"fluffykush"']

Pretty sure they will have access to firearm registration database. They will know how many guns the owner has in the household.[/quote]

this^

7. Fellow Texan here to ;)
    I read this and then thought about all of the new and used weapons @ Cabela's down the highway lmao.
    Gun store a block away to next to the pawn shop, they can't physically take all of the guns.
    Once someone got wind of TX cops killin ppl for their guns everyone would break out their house hold bullet proof vests and high powered assault rifles.

8. buy them illegally bury them in the backyard etc

9. For every legal gun I guarantee there are just as many that can't be traced.
    You can file a report and report yours stolen and trade it for another one.

10. its possible to build guns as well, and theres tons of options..get really kick ass with katanas haha

11. sharks lazers enough said

12. Good luck with that....:rolleyes:

13. A lot of people would die over something like this.

14. shit.. make some bombs..

i think the best idea is what i stated early have some easily grab able able maybe some hidden badly and have your real shit really hidden

15. Obviously this does not apply to illegally owned firearms. We're talking about registered firearms. They will know exactly what you have. With a few exceptions where a firearm may not have been registered because it was received as a gift. Then again, some states require registration of inherited firearms. California is one of them.

16. This^ is how it would start...

The question is... How far would it actually go?

I mean there would be soooooo much bloodshed and would be a very very long process disarming the entire U.S...

17. our troops are being taught how to handle riots in the us..shit is going to hit the fan at some point

18. Katana's don't deflect police bullets LOL.

19. [​IMG]

20. In places like Michigan only handguns and certain types of rifles have to be registered, most of them don't though. They'd have a hell of a time in this state. We like our hunting too.