Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is cheaper weed or hash ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by romiere, Jul 26, 2012.

1. hi everyone im wondering what is cheaper to smoke weed or hash ?
    where im living its 1g of weed for 10$ and 1g of hash for 20$ but 1g of hash last longer than 1g of weed...
    im smoking like 4-5 hash bullet per toking session...when i smoke weed im smoking 0.8 per smoking session
    would it be cheaper for me to smoke weed or hash ?

2. assuming that it is at least decent quality at those prices I would say hash. But hash can really raise your tolerance, so I would suggest switching between the 2

3. thats exacly what im doing :p
    the weed is called king kush but idk what kind of hash i got

4. Your in the best position to answer this. What gives you more bang for your buck?

5. Weed. Find a good dealer with some dank bud, and that will get you as fucked up as hash.

6. Weed normally but I can occasionally find some for 10 a g instead of 20, so I hop on that