Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you hallucinated from weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Jul 25, 2012.

1. I think "hallucination" is kinda broad... that being said a few years ago when I had pretty low tolerance I smoked a whole bunch of hash, coughed like a bitch then proceeded to feel my extremities tingle and the whole room move at what felt like 200km/h. Felt awesome.

But I have never experienced any traditional psychedlic side-effect (i.e. tracers, synesthesia, full on visuals, etc). And I've sat down and smoked more than a hefty dose of THC many many times hahaha

2. Just asking cuz one time i was smokin some loud after a 2-3 month break. And i bought a lot and tried to smoke it all. It was high grade sativa with a vaporizer. And we both were sayin we were seein shit. I looked outside the car window and everything was wavy like the ocean. Then he drove us away and i swore everything looked like the inside of a spaceship. And usually when stupid shit like this happens i jusg blink a few times and it goes away. But it didnt when i tried. So idk it was crazy tho

3. Im in this guys boat.

4. when my eyes are open no but closing my eyes will let my imagination go fucking crazy. I've defenitly closed eyed hallucinate. the flashes of light that you get from computers or tv's when you close your eyes really fuck with me sometimes

5. Definitely....but, then, I've hallucinated perfectly sober as well.....once you kinda tear down your boundaries about perception and subjectivity it sorta happens all the time and doesn't really mean too much....if I think about or pay attention to literally anything for too long it becomes a "hallucinatory" experience.

I think the same can be said for just about anyone, it's just that other people's "too long"s tend to be quite a bit longer than mine. :smoke:

Then you should stop 970Toke if you don't want it to be chronic...
    I started having the same visual illusions which occurred totally at random times, this when I where smoking half a year before it got chronic. Suddenly, 1 day for about 5 years ago the visuals hit me hard... everywhere I looked there was faces, at first I just laughed at it and thought it was cool.
    BUT... the day after when the effect of the cannabis was gone, I STILL saw these faces on objects and in everything that had some kinda pattern around me and I am still fucked up to this date -_-*
    Not as much as when it began, the visuals have disappeared more and more and things have slowly started to look normal again, but I still have days where the visuals are more noticeable than other days.

Attached Files: