Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on smoking weed in your room.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PermanentlyHigh, Jul 23, 2012.

1. So, I was just reading through, and have never herd of ozium before.. Where would you go to buy it in Canada? 

2. When I smoke weed in my room I lean out the window, spray oust or anything like that, keep the window open and jam and enjoy this life. When the room is aired a bit just keep a crack of it open and close in morning.

Peace!!

3. Okay idk bout all theirs but mine I know works for anybody. You take your 1 hitter. A bowl works too as long as you cover the top and clear all smoke so none gets in the air. Inhale and blow through a smoke buddie jr. Zero smell and no need to open windows, or spray. I do it every single night with strict parents and I don't even stress about it when they walk past my door.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Just go outside and smoke. If you start spraying copious amounts of air freshener around your parents will get suspicious.

5. #25 King Willie, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    When I needed to hide it.. I just packed snaps, torched it all and ghosted it. No smoke lol.

6. Before I got a vape I used a one hitter and sploof. Just cap the one hitter with your fingers after you hit it so no smoke comes out and you should be golden given you know how to use a sploof. Window open also

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Blunt Power spray. You can smoke an entire joint in your bedroom with no window open if you spray blunt power after it kills the smell almost instantly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Conserves weed too.

9. whilst my parents know i smoke weed, out of courtesy i try to keep the smell to a minimum. I put my duvet across the crack in the door, light a couple incense and smoke away. i smoke pures. sometimes open a window after ive smoked but not essential. never been caught - incense are great

10. whilst my parents know i smoke weed, out of courtesy i try to keep the smell to a minimum. I put my duvet across the crack in the door, light a couple incense and smoke away. i smoke pures. sometimes open a window after ive smoked but not essential. never been caught - incense are great

11. shit didnt mean to post twice - way to high to figure out how to delete it haha

12. I no longer live with my parents.

That is why they do not smell it.

13. very hard to smoke joints and blunts with no smell, because they constantly let off sidestream smoke when lit. Smoked in my bathroom, door closed, main door closed to my room, and the smell was still detectable outside of my room. the smoke gets out bro, not worth the risk. Pieces only, or go outside

14. I lite up a shit ton of candles, then smoke up. Blow out the candles so that nasty smoke smell from the wick goes all over. Re-lite candles... Wait another hour do the same. Also I keep my window open and two fans on all the time. Usually the smell is gone in an hour or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I mean you can try to hide it using the above methods, but you're gonna get caught eventually. I recommend just buying a one hitter and using it as you walk around, or learn to roll joints.

16. Previous owners put a bathroom in the bedroom I have now, which actually before that was a garage. So I crack open the window in the bathroom or just blow into the vent- I'll have the shower on hot water too..

But I honestly wouldn't advise just smoking in your bedroom, maybe out your window? Either way, sometimes the smell lurks inside

17. I use Ozium and a Hello Neighbor! It's a personal air filter. Just type it in on Amazon they're like 2$. Got mine in two days. Also, have juice/water handy In case of coughs. I prefer juice just because it takes away the smell of dank on my breath. Happy toking!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Don't? I don't care what precautions you take, it can always be smelled. Even if you can control the smoke production, the smell of raw flowers from your exposed stash is prevalent. I think some of us forget just how strong the smell is to a non smoker. Your only saving grace if if your parents are asleep or gone. You'll probably get caught eventually though.

Just....go outside. Honestly, smoking indoors isn't worth the hassle. Easier. Less stressful. More respectful to just go outside. That way you can actually enjoy it, instead of being stressed out about getting caught.

19. If you have a box fan have that facing out and blow the smoke into it. Don't pack big bowls, only pack enough weed so you can take the whole thing at one time, and then repack. I live in a dorm right next to my RA and still smoke in there everyday, and the small bowls thing is key. Make sure to breath in hard enough so smoke doesn't escape out of the bowl

20. Ah I was doing this everyday for the past months and never get caught. This is what to do:
    1. Always smoke from a bowl or bong, never from joints or blunts.
    2. Have windows all the way open and fan on full blast.
    3. Put towel under door.
    4. Smoke and blow the smoke out the window, if you want to use a sploof blow the smoke into the spoof out the window(I personally never used a spoof and never got caught).
    5. When your done spray either odium or febreeze, no deodorant a sprays like axe.
    6. When your done out everything away and take the towel away from under the door leave the window open and fan on for another few minutes.
    I did this with parents right across the hall from me and was perfectly fine. A good tip I would give would be to sit on the ground near he window and smoked, whenever it stood up the smoke would always travel to the other side of the room that was coming off the pipe.