Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on smoking weed in your room.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PermanentlyHigh, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Hey guys!
    How do you guys smoke weed without your parents smelling it? I've heard using sploofs are pretty handy, but is that the best way? Or the other "Blow the smoke into your towel trick". Which works best?
    I dont really mind if my room smells that much, but aslong as my parents cant smell it from down stairs, I should be right! Any tips would be great!
    Thanks guys! :wave: :smoke:

2. ight my brother. I'll speak my teachings as I blaze in my room errynight.

I use 4 fundementals to keep the room smelling fresh n' clean:

-all windows all the way open
    -fan pointed out the window
    -towel under the door
    -incense

works wonders

3. Will that work, even with my parents downstairs?
    If they smell the tiniest bit on smoke, Ill get fucked. Haha.
    And whats the best piece to use?

4. ^^^ what op said..but if u dont want to use incense, you can use ozium or fabreez...and if you really dont want to get caught, smoke at night while your parents are asleep.

5. Will deodorant do the trick? Or not really?..

6. #6 Bulbasaurus Rex, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
    I've never had an issue... extra safe for you if you blow out the window.

I've smoked litterally everything barring a chillum (soon) in here; however, I find if you're blowing out a window a small spoon is the best choice.

Edit: Jury is 100% out on deodorant. Never tried it. If you're really that worried about parents just go for a toke walk. I often take my little onehitter for a walk around the block. Not sure if noone notices, or noone cares... regardless it works.

7. Hey man im from Aus to, im from Melbourne where you from?
    Do you have a fan on the roof in your bathroom, I turn the shower and fan on then blaze up

8. I didn't realize the search button was busted.

Or else you would have searched and found a million infinit times a product called Ozium will immediately eat the smell. You could smoke in your moms room, spray Ozium in it a few sprays, then walk her in.

All she'd say is "it smells like citrus in here".

Here's a link to a similar product from the makers of the Da Buddah Vape and Silver Surfer Vape.

Orange Chronic Air Freshener

9. Brisbane bro! Good to see some Aussies on here :hello:
    Yeah I do! How well does it do at getting rid of the smell? Recon I could smoke in there without my parents smelling it?

10. -Smoke when your parents have gone to sleep
    -Open, and smoke by, your window. Blow the smoke directly out of it
    -Put a towel under your door so the smell wont leak out
    -Light incense or spray some smell good spray in your room to hide the smell
    (iUsually spray a little extra on the towel, around the door, and around the vent)
    -Close any and all vents that you have in your room
    (If the smell gets into the vents than everything you have done was useless)

iSuggest using a pipe, or a small bong if you don't like the harshness of the pipe

11. #11 Pownage420, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
    Always nice to see a fellow Aussie :wave:
    I do it everyday works a treat, been doing it for about 7 months. Make sure you blow the smoke at the fan though and turn the shower on. No smell at all, not even while your blazing if you stand right under it. If your really worried, spray some Lynx and leave the fan on for awhile.

I've even done it minutes before my parents used the same bathroom :smoking:

12. I'll give it a go tomorrow morning then! Thanks for the advice man, Ill rep you for it :)
    Hopefully it goes smoothly. Parents would steam roll me if I got caught with weed again, Haha.

13. Incense covers it up perfectly, I would close the door to my room, NO windows open, and smoke bowl after bowl and I'd just have incense going while I did it. My mom'd walk in and all she'd smell is incense.

NO deodorant does not cover that shit, I've tried many a times. Ozium does work, my friends house has like 6 bottles of the shit.

Open windows, blow smoke though a sploof and out the window.

14. No worries bro, happy toking :smoke:

15. Actually, Considering your an Aussie.
    Any Idea where I can buy Ozium? Or do I have to get it online?

16. Its an American thing, we dont use it here
    Trust me its not worth buying it online, theres so many ways to get around the smell

17. You guys are way over thinking this, I used to do this all the time. All you have to do is open the window and use a pipe (cover the the bowl when your holding it in) and LEAN OUT the window to exhale, I did this for years when I was younger and I never got caught even with people walking in afterwards. If your paranoid just spray a little deoderant.

18. hey man i only started smoking in my room about 4 days ago. before that i used to go down to my garage to toke up. after readying alot on GC i finially gave it a go in my room after follwiing these steps:
    - wait untill parents are asleep ( give it about 30 min after they go to bed )
    - use a bong or pipe, least smell because with a blunt or joint the smell lingers around
    - have everything ready to go but hidden to when its tokin time its convenient to just pulll everything out and go

now to accuctally smoking. open a window if possible and after pulling the cone blow smoke out the window and leave the bong near window. wait a minute or 2 before hits just to listen out for parents or anything. repeat untill youve had enough and then just pack away quietly. thats all there is to it OH and air freshner or deoderant after. and make sure to clean your bong! good luck

19. all you eed is incense and some air going, ive smoked blunts in my room and no one noticed.

20. Sounds like my teenage years haha