Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

yellow dock root detox T-break

• Please log in to reply

frogsaver

frogsaver

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts
Have any of you used yellow dock root before as a detox? My neighbors older brother took the pills as directed on the bottle ( 2 pills twice daily so 4 pills a day) and passed a drug test 3 days later. I'm out if town for 3 days so I'm detoxing to lower my tolerance which is pretty high, I'll let everyone know how it works after I light up in a few days

frogsaver

frogsaver

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts
Well I guess nobody is going to use this information, but it worked really well. I smoked one bowl and felt like I had just ripped a few bongs, The next morning I couldnt even finish a whole bowl to myself I had to stop so everyone should try this and let me know how it worked for you

Korpins

Korpins

Smokin Kush from a bush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 329 posts
So can you get this shit in walmart or somewhere similar?

frogsaver

frogsaver

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts
I've heard that they sell it at Walmart, but they didnt have it at my local one so it might beworth checking for. GNC doesnt carry it but "The Vitamin Shoppe" does carry it, I'd just find a listing of your local vitamin/supplement stores and call ahead. this is what the bottle looks like Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users