Dinafem Auto Amnesia

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by OpenBar420, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Well planted in early june and she started flowering bewteen 5-9 of july.Shes very nice and smells tasy.Im using big bloom and tiger bloom for fertilizer. Use big bloomm every water and tiger every other water.Im using garden safe 3 in 1 formula for mites,or any type of fucked up little things.

Attached Files:

2. sweet! looks good so far.
    i've been curious about this strain, about to order some seeds.
    i'm interested to see how she turns out.

how tall is she now?

3. She looks gorgeous man!

4. Awesome! how tall is she? I've read that they grow taller than most autos and can get to 5 feet.

5. Update 7/27/12

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

6. very beautiful!

7. 8/16/12 Update!
    Damn its been a while since i did an update.Anyways plant is doing very well:hello:
    Leaves are starting to slowly die so i havent about 3 weeks left of flowering maybe 4.Anyways keep you guys posted more

Attached Files:

8. How tall is it please??????? 3rd times a charm

9. 2-3 feet she flowered to early,it was 100+ for 2 weeks straight n it just activated her.She smells dank as fuck

10. Update:It says it takes 85 days top to flower,is she ready to go because all hairs on top are orange now and mostly everywere!Just a few little white at the bottom

11. Harvested yesterday.Plant finished early and we had very very hot and dry summer.

Attached Files:

12. This was an awesome to grow.She was vegging for about 3 weeks and she started to flower already.She smelled dank as fuck and was an awesome smoke.Some people even said its the best shit they ever smoked.I used Organic FoxFarm for fertilizer and plant food.The soil was miraclegrow and it was an awesome summer!

Would recommend for people to try it!

13. Got one right now I'm about to germ. Gonna try to beat the heat.

14. Gonna start another batch of Amnesia soon,keep you posted!

15. just got a freebie of the auto...cant find anywhere to put it though since i dont do autos =(