Dabs vs. Weed Price Wise

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by tightasfuck, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, been smoking daily for nearly 4 years now...... as stated previously, I buy my BHO $20 a gram. Most would view that as a deal, but when your tolerance is sky high, its still expensive. After a few weeks of dabbing, my tolerance is so high it takes 3 or 4 dabs just to get me faded. On a budget, it's really hard to spend $20 every day or 2. Considering it takes 3 or 4 dabs which is about .5 to get me on my level, i'm spending $10 everytime i wanna get high, which is pretty damn frequent lol.

Maybe I'm forgetting my weed smoking days, but i'm pretty sure i used to be able to spend less money and still be faded off nuggz.

the problem is my tolerance is so high even if i wanted to pick up nug it wouldn't even get me high, fuck t breaks.....

anyways, what do you guys prefer more on a daily basis, nug or concentrates?

2. A combination of the both. I'll usually grab a gram or two of oil and have a stash of some flower. I use the buds basically so I don't run through my oil in one day.

3. Oil only for me. Ever since I started dabbing on the daily(about a year now) flowers just taste like ash. Even if I am taking a fresh green hit of some of the top shelf from the medical clubs it just taste like smoking an ashed bowl:mad:. Sadly I think a T-break is your best option.

I switched to dabbing daily because it saved me $$. An 8th of wax every other week vs an 8th of top shelf flower every other day. I am starting to need more then that 8th though.

I find taking one huge dab will get me way more medicated then taking two or 3 small dabs, it just hurts the lungs a lot more.

4. how much diffusoin are you using when you smoke flowers for it to taste like ash?
    get a 4 hole closed bottom diffy. it works well for both flowers and oil.

5. yeah man only solution is a tbreak im in 2 weeks so far for a month sucks lol i noticed ive been filling the void by buying glass and being on here

6. buy more than 1 gram at a time, if your dealer is legit enough to discount your oil to 20 a gram, then I'm sure he'll give you discounts when you buy in bulk too

7. How does 3 or 4 dabs = .5?? I get shatter bho from my buddy he charges 60 a g but it lasts me a week and I take at least 5 fat dabs a day. You must be taking the biggest dabs in the world or getting ripped off

8. Find the deal on good trim and start making it yourself. always more cost effective to make it yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Word! I find .08-0.1 is perfect dab size for a one hit quit(of good wax). Even at 0.1 4 dabs still doesn't equal 0.5.

I am so stoked. Just found a spot that does buy a G of wax get a half G free. So it cost $55 for 1.5 of some lab tested +80% THC wax. Its not as good as the wax I get for $50 a G but it isn't much worse.

10. time out is the only way. Im dealing w/ that shit right now. Except i dont fucks w/ the herb at all anymore. Just like stated above, i dont care what top shelf buds u got, it will taste like shit compared to any oil really. Well not really i had some bad tasting oil.....

....Dam , have any of yall tried the girl scott cookie oil. HOly Shit.

11. [quote name='"ODS42"']time out is the only way. Im dealing w/ that shit right now. Except i dont fucks w/ the herb at all anymore. Just like stated above, i dont care what top shelf buds u got, it will taste like shit compared to any oil really. Well not really i had some bad tasting oil.....

....Dam , have any of yall tried the girl scott cookie oil. HOly Shit.[/quote]

I had some Girl Scout oil at my dudes house a few weeks back. Shit was delicious and the high was incredible

12. I feel what your saying ODS. I would rather vape oil than smoke flowers anyday. and even with a fresh piece, still kinda tastes like ass. I'd rather save up some buds and make some dank oil.

13. Your lucky you can get a gram for $20. I make my own shit, a gram would cost me close to $100. So right off the bat your lucky to be paying that price...

Anyway, i can see where you are coming from OP. At this point bud for you is really no longer an option unless you have the time to sit and smoke an eighth or a q to the face in one setting lol.

At this point your only option (be sides t break) would be go to your dispensary and ask if you can get a good amount and if they will lower the price per gram for you. Maybe they will sell you 7 grams for 10-15 each? 70 bucks a week vs the 140 your spending a week sounds nice to me. :D:smoking:

14. Cook it urself...? If you grow it's free and you can take donate to clubs if ur product is reasonable... Profit? Yes you can make money scrumbling legally

15. 20 dollars ? yeah you are very lucky. Dabs where im from isnt common so people sell that shit for 80 a gram sometimes 60 a gram on a good day, i mean its good shit but tooooo pricey 

16. why would you even reply to this?

17. Because it is clearly relevant lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Around here it goes for 70$ a gram. Back in the day you couldn't pay people to take your bho in my area. Had to sell it for 20 a gram. So i just stopped making it. Now "dabs" is ridiculously popular so people paying 70$ for the same shit I used to charge 20$ for.

19. dam that is cheap as fuck. People charge 70$ cause they know people will pay it in non med states.

you may be better off price wise to find someone who will sell u flower in bulk, then run it yourself.

20. How cheap do you people think it is to make oil? When you are only netting 3-4.5 grams per oz with nug I would much rather buy it at a set price from someone else if they have quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum