Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ANSWER TO NOT GETTING CAUGHT: new smellproof sploosh concept.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dyrdek54, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Lol you guys aren't that old, Holes the movie and the book were really popular like 10 years ago (if not less) I'm 18, and I remember it perfectly. So "the younger crowd" probably will remember.

2. Yeah I'm 18 too. I think we read the book in 4th grade

3. Yo just smoke while your taking a massive shit in your bathroom, then you won't have to worry cause you can blame it on your shit, problem solved bam.

4. [quote name='"buddahtoker"']Yo just smoke while your taking a massive shit in your bathroom, then you won't have to worry cause you can blame it on your shit, problem solved bam.[/quote]

Who wants to have to wait to smoke until they have to take massive smelly shits? I just replace the dryer sheets in my tube whenever they start to go bad

5. I'm 22 and read the book in like 4th grade then a couple of years later the movie came out.

Did you guys read it then see the movie almost back to back I wonder?

6. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']

I'm 22 and read the book in like 4th grade then a couple of years later the movie came out.

Did you guys read it then see the movie almost back to back I wonder?[/quote]

Yeah we did. It was actually part of the lesson plan I think. We read the whole book then watched the movie as like a type of supplement.

7. holes is amazing anyone over 18 i think has probably seen it or at lest a large majority

8. That was where I was going with my post haha. When I say 'younger crowd', I mean those amongst us who are likely not yet 18. :D

9. 1- get some ozium
    2- have you ever heard of a 'smokebuddy'? Look that shit up, its like a carbon filter or some shit i dont really kno the specifics but when you exhale into it no smoke comes through the other side

10. just buy a fuckin' gas mask filter and blow through it. Problem solved.

11. Don't you have windows?

12. Do you lack a deck/balcony of some sort? I live in a condo and I almost exclusively toke on my balcony...