Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed wax???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdankmart, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Please somebody inform me on how to make some wax for taking dabs! Am very interested in consuming some wax myself and need a easy method to follow because I am a beginner and this is my first time. I am not a beginner smoker just a beginner with dabs, concentrates and edibles. Please help and feel free to post multiple different easy ways and methods for making wax. All my wax will be made from very high quality potent medical grade nugs. Any help with this would be awesome, am new to vrazscity so am hoping for some outstanding smart replies.
    Thanks friends

2. look up how to make bho on youtube = trial and error = success.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2McfiPJRmY]Azarius TV presents: Honey Bee Extractor - YouTube[/ame]

4. Cool. Have really been looking hard into this and doesn't seem like such a hard process. You are correct, trial and error =success. I'm going to start trying next week and hopefully will come out with some good results and be able to share on the board my experience with all of it.

5. Make sure to make it outside, and make sure you dont get caught, because it is extremely illegal to make.

6. [quote name='"Uncertainty"']Make sure to make it outside, and make sure you dont get caught, because it is extremely illegal to make.[/quote]

Why would you have to.make it outside? I've seen people make it inside and I'm pretty sure it doesn't make a difference. And I'm sure making bho/qwiso is no more illegal than smoking the weed you make it from...

7. You are using butane, an EXTREMELY flammable gas...

8. [quote name='"Uncertainty"']
    You are using butane, an EXTREMELY flammable gas...[/quote]

This. You don't make it inside. Besides breathing that shit, it can blow your shit up.

9. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

Why would you have to.make it outside? I've seen people make it inside and I'm pretty sure it doesn't make a difference. And I'm sure making bho/qwiso is no more illegal than smoking the weed you make it from...[/quote]

processed drugs (hash, wax, concentrates in general) are more strict than just weed.

10. oh and its 100 times more illegal than smoking it. You can easily get 15-20 years if you get caught making it(most likely not nearly that long for a couple grams worth). The retarded US government considers it the same as making meth or other drugs because you are creating a new substance through the use of chemicals.

11. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

Why would you have to.make it outside? I've seen people make it inside and I'm pretty sure it doesn't make a difference. And I'm sure making bho/qwiso is no more illegal than smoking the weed you make it from...[/quote]

You're using a flammable gas.. Why would you make it indoors?

12. It entirely depends on where you are and who's prosecuting you in terms of BHO, but it's not more illegal. I've heard of them prosecuting people for large amounts estimating how much the BHO was in grams. And the same laws apply to growing weed, etc. They're aware that it's concentrated marijuana lol.

In California if you have a medical card you won't be bothered for BHO, aside from them probably taking it.

13. In colorado its completely legal to make with your card, but without your card they will fuck you over for making it.

14. Shit I did not know that, thanks for the warning. I thought bho and qwiso were basically the same thing so excuse my ignorance. Know that I know you use butane in the process of making it, yes it makes sense that you would not make it inside.

Also, I knew there are steeper penalties for possession of hash but I didn't know the same went for bho, and now I assume the same goes for other concentrates. Kinda dumb though, because it comes directly from the plant.