According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

LSD A Train yeild?

• by titsmcbud
  • Jul 20 2012 03:51 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • titsmcbud
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:51 AM

Hey everyone on grass city. This is my first outdoor grow i really don't know what to expect at all on this one but what do you think my yield is going to be approximately? I understand its not easy to estimate but does anyone have a good idea what the minimum dry yield will be?

GROW INFO:

• Strains, LSD from Barneys Farm and A Train from T.H. Seeds.
  • Location, Open area in the dunes of a bay..LOTS of sun light all day
  • Nutrients, FOX FARM slow release marine cuisine fish food 10-7-7 something around that NPK not sure 100%. I will be adding Bud Candy ADVANCED and Overdrive from AN aswell. And if the plant looks like it could use somemore extra food i will be adding some Tiger Bloom fox farm throughtout BLOOM cycle. (just showing sex now)
  • Soil, Organic top soil mixed with perlite and Marine Cuisine form Fox Farm slow release. Watered with ph 6.8
I started the seeds in beginning of may but the plants were highly stressed and in pour locations until around may 25

Here are some pictures of the 5 plants- 3 LSD 2 A train

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting - all five in camera view (one stunted LSD and one previously stunted A train share the same 28 gal blue tote.
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting - 1 of 2 A Train app. 3 3/4 feet maybe up to 4 1/2 feet tall
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting - Blue Tote left side is 2 of 2 A Train smaller than the other a train by about 1 1/2 feet and on the right is a small 2 ft LSD 1 of 3 (stunted)
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting - left side of picture is 2 of 3 lsd and the middle picture is the 1 of 2 a train
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting - LSD 3 of 3 largest LSD 4 1/2 feet
Replies (8)

• Night grower

• Corto Malteze
  • Gold Member
  • 5,891 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

5 ozees per plant. They look good but you probably started them a bit late (may/june?) giving the all day expo they get. Also it's best to wait til harvest to count the bud imo.

• PipPip
  • titsmcbud
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:09 PM

Thanks for the reply i am currently caring 5 gal bottles to them a mile down the beach any better ideas for watering next year?

• ccsavage
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 687 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

my old man used to mix water crystals in the soil...they look like rock salt when there dry and swell up with water and release it slowly..I think i would bury those containers if it were me..they stick out like a sore thumb plus the wouldnt dry out as fast..Plants look real good!

• clodhopper
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 842 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

Hey titsmcbud

You have some nice looking plants there. Ive been doing some strain research for some other stuff and i saw several good grow video's on youtube of LSD. I think i was searching "marijuana strains" when i saw them. Look around any you'll see them. Good info.

tits, i cant thank you enough for posting up the pics of Atrain. Im wanting to grow Trainwreck but ive heard the stems wont hold the budweight so i was looking for a cross that might help it. I found Atrain and i know for a fact the Mazar i sherrif is one tough afghani and im not far from the same lattitude as mazar i afgahistan, so i was really really interested. I hope like hell you'll keep us posted through the flowering stage and a little smoke test.

You know, there's lots of bitching about Thseeds. Lots of people say their stuff is crap. Ive grown the SAGE and its far from crap - its whoopass, but there's not much about Atrain that i can find, but there's some quality genetics in it. Its one of the few trainwerck crosses where the breeder states he uses cut #32, which is the golden goose..

• clodhopper
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 842 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:42 PM

Here's a decent report tits.

IC Strain Guide - ibjamming's LSD Cannabis Grow Report - International Cannagraphic Magazine

Here's another report... ish. with some pics.

http://www.kindgreen...trains/lsd.html

Hope its useful

Edited by clodhopper, 21 July 2012 - 09:47 PM.

• PipPip
  • titsmcbud
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:50 PM

Hey clodhopper, np for the pics i will post weekly pics of all 5 of the plants from here on out. I'm expecting to see more and more buditation so I'm getting pretty excited. As for the the train wreck, and a train it's expected to have to support the buds thought flowering but my a train stems look just as strong as any other plant I am growing of not stronger so it may not be an issue

• PipPip
  • titsmcbud
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

And that first report did a terrible job IMO of describing the plants potential of size and yeild and smell. Quote shit smell and less than an ounce yeild in 3 gal pots. Hopefully I'll do better than that noting I'm growing I'm 20 gal totes.

• clodhopper
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 842 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:11 PM

i thought so to, but the pics and comments can be useful. thanx for the info on atrain.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users