The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Canary Islands gone legal???

• by FuerteFarmer
  • Jul 19 2012 05:42 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Medicated User

• FuerteFarmer
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

Does anyone know if it's true that spain and canaries are giving licenses to grow now.
Replies (22)

• Agent 00-369

• M369
  • Super Moderator
  • 20,370 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

• Banned

• Basquedude
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 416 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:40 AM

I lived in north Spain, (basque country) its not legal.
If the cops catch you with buds they can fine you and if your caught growing its a little harsher. But in the basque country you can smoke in the street and the cops turn a blind eye, its pretty tolerated. I grew 3 plants in my aunts house and it was good, massive yield of Strawberry Cough and G13xhash plant.
Seeds are legal over there you can buy them in any head shop.

• PipPip
  • thinkingmagpie
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

I don't think so... I live in Spain (Eastern region) at the moment but haven't heard anything about it from anywhere.
The only news I came across recently was that the people of Rasquera village (near Tarragona) voted yes for the cannabis plantation but if it's really going to happen or not is still unclear.

• Get pitted brah

• Jamaican Hotbox
  • Bronze Member
  • 14,735 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

Next trip is to Spain :)

• PipPip
  • thinkingmagpie
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:06 PM

Next trip is to Spain

:laughing: Certainly it's REALLY easy to buy seeds here. Grow shops are everywhere. I'm in a quite rural area but even around here, some local shops in the neighboring towns & villages sell basic toking equipment & cannabis specific fertilizers (not good stuff though). :P

• Medicated User

• FuerteFarmer
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

Im in the canary islands and we have a growers club because of that village in the mainland (forgot its name) Its 100€ a year and you can go to a distribution center to buy your buds and smoke in the cafe. We also have the best hydro shop I have ever seen offline. I know we can grow 5 plants for personal use and store up to 1.2 kilos. I want to open a coffee shop to tourists tho. Need a license to do that but not sure if its possible.

• Agent 00-369

• M369
  • Super Moderator
  • 20,370 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:44 PM

• GC's Indian Gandalf

• Fakir
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:35 PM

ive always wanted to go to spain the people seem so chill, and i didnt even know they were lenient with weed also, it looks like the herb is getting more and more accepted world wide!

• hail satan

• Pale Blue Dot
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:40 AM

I think it's clear to say that the law is a little foggy on cannabis at the moment. But it is only a matter of time for Spain to go legal... or at least decriminalize. The local police saw my plants on a few occasions. The only thing they told me was that they would be due for harvest soon. That was it. It's not a major thing for police in a lot of areas.

Actually, in my local gardening shop i used to buy cannabis fertilizer.

All areas do vary though. So don't go over there and light up in the street expecting to get no attention.

Emphasis mine: if this happened in most parts of the US, the person the police were talking to would literally shit themselves.

• I like weed man

• wtfjusthappened
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:51 AM

Emphasis mine: if this happened in most parts of the US, the person the police were talking to would literally shit themselves.

^^
this. I would Shit bricks Piss myself and vomit profusely on the officers dick

I don't know how what I said was relevant tho. Just me.

• Agent 00-369

• M369
  • Super Moderator
  • 20,370 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:36 AM

• ♠๖ۣۜDié$éL♠

• Streetsaint
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:09 PM

Oh I was shitting myself alright.

They came to my house for other reasons. After we finished chatting i saw one of the 2 officers starting directly at one of my plants. They then asked, ' Who owns the marijuana plants?'

I sheepishly smiled and said they were mine. But i only had a couple for personal use. There was a small silence... Then all he said was, '' They will need to be cut down soon''

He was either giving me advice on growing. Or a heads up that he wasn't going to do anything about it... but couldn't guarantee another would do the same. Needless to say I finished my grow and never saw the police again.

LOL maybe I'm just going crazy from living in the US, but that sounds like a threat to me.....:confused:

• PipPipPip
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

I am not from Basque Country (up north crazies), but here in Barcelona (by the Mediterranean Sea) , weed isn't considered tabboo, mind you that you WILL get shit from cops is you were to, say, smoke a joint in the middle of the streets. The cops here have an "out of sight, out of mind" sort of mentality, so really as long as you aren't taking a big bong rip in the stands at a FC Barcelona game, or smoking a fattie in the middle of the street, you're golden.

• Medicated User

• FuerteFarmer
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 153 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

I am not from Basque Country (up north crazies), but here in Barcelona (by the Mediterranean Sea) , weed isn't considered tabboo, mind you that you WILL get shit from cops is you were to, say, smoke a joint in the middle of the streets. The cops here have an "out of sight, out of mind" sort of mentality, so really as long as you aren't taking a big bong rip in the stands at a FC Barcelona game, or smoking a fattie in the middle of the street, you're golden.

Yeah what happens behind closed doors is your business. I once got guardia civil knock on my door because he had never seen a ganja plant as tall as mine before and wanted a closer look. AND he wanted to buy some so I gave him some on the condition he didn't tell his mate down the nick about it. I still keep in touch with him today!!! Doesn't get much more relaxed than that eh B)

• Banned

• Basquedude
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 416 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

Yeah what happens behind closed doors is your business. I once got guardia civil knock on my door because he had never seen a ganja plant as tall as mine before and wanted a closer look. AND he wanted to buy some so I gave him some on the condition he didn't tell his mate down the nick about it. I still keep in touch with him today!!! Doesn't get much more relaxed than that eh B)

Guardia Civil are motherfuckers. My father told me story about a friend of his near Valencia in Denia who had 2 plants and the Guardia Civil came and weighed the plants WITH THE DIRT and said hey this is 2 kilos, I dont know if he got fined or a week in jail. But that sucks.

• Banned

• home wrecker
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 968 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:16 PM

damn i really want to goto spain now. how are the bitches?

• Banned

• Basquedude
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 416 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

Pretty fine, but I like Miami bitches better, bigger boobs and more provacative clothing :D

• Medicated User

• FuerteFarmer
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

Where I am relies on tourism so fresh birds fly in twice a week. If only I was still single eh :D

• Banned

• Basquedude
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 416 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:20 AM

What I love about spain is that brothels are tolorated and they are a lot cheaper then going to strip club in the usa. Only about 60 euros for a fuck over there. Fine bitches too, russians, latinas, etc.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved