Bluetooth call it what you will !!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by herb ballistic, Jul 19, 2012.

1. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']Choped Pheno 2, Still no smell very strange I did not see that 1 ! Well see what it smokes like Looks Like pheno 1 is the keeper so far even with the odd male never stopped the blue cheese.Photos & smoke report next time.[/quote]

Hmmm sometyms those buds without the dank smell are the real devastating ones. Iv got a few g of barneys lsd here and thats similar, not mych of a smell but hell, it wipes you out

2. Well its pheno 1 is the keeper as pheno 2 same high no smell got killed off But next year will pop some more, :D Happy .:bongin:

3. Well here we go repotted and put into flower pheno1/bluetooth last time I took 9 week but looked done by week 7-8 she gave the odd male at 9 so lets go with 8 ish and see what happens! Photos to follow when buds are visable. she is a lovely smoke. sweet blueberry taste smell and look blueberry see you in a week or two this time she is not in a 6" tester pot. full size 10" this time.:eek::D

4. First photos out on 5-oct 4 weeks ish to go:D only taking her to 8 weeks so no hemmis ?

Attached Files:

5. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']First photos out on 5-oct 4 weeks ish to go:D only taking her to 8 weeks so no hemmis ?[/quote]

Is that the stinky first pheno you found herb?

6. Yes automan Pheno 1 the good pheno:smoking:

7. Getting Frosty:D Can I see a bit of blue?

Attached Files:

8. #28 herb ballistic, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    :wave:Hemmi patrol:cool: I know SHE want too!:eek:

Attached Files:

9. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']:wave:Hemmi patrol:cool: I know SHE want too!:eek:[/quote]

Looking tasty herb!

10. Cheers numbness!

11. Hemmi patrol:cool:IF you see any let me know 2 stoners better than 1:D sometimes:eek:

Attached Files:

12. Start flushing week 6 friday agin not sure when hemmi will come.

Attached Files:

13. Very Blueberry looking bud formation nice :D

Attached Files:

14. Hemmi patrol:cool: again

Attached Files:

15. :(Seen the 1st hemmi today picked it off startted to flush well look like 1st round to the hemies bast**** well wonted be doing any more bluetooth from this seeds I popped But I will go again not now as have too much on @ moe But bluetooth will be back I know there is a good pheno out there!!& I still have about 50 seeds:D even @ 7 weeks smell very nice shame.

16. Hi Herb,

I like the super cropping. Heh heh bluetooth?!? Sweet name. :)

17. #37 herb ballistic, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    Hello to all well she was chopped @ week 7 due to hemies. As I said the first time looked ready by week 7 compact hard buds but small shame coz this was that sweet blueberry taste/smell. maybe next batch of seeds .lol:)

Attached Files:

18. Ah crap Herb. Damn mixed up cannabis plant. :(

19. Here we go again looking for a keeper 1st 1 to be popped

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Let's see if you can find a keeper!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2