Bluetooth call it what you will !!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by herb ballistic, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Heres some photos of what I call Bluetooth

dp blueberry male
    barneys farm sweet tooth female
    I poped 4 seed 2 turned male the other 2 I hoped would not turn hemmi blueberry and all but they did not the best of the 2 I named bluetooth right or wrong who gives a shit! other pheno still not bad might be strong as!!
    fist photos bluetooth

Attached Files:

2. Pheno 2 blue sweet??:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

3. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']Pheno 2 blue sweet??:rolleyes:[/quote]

They both look super special there mate. Bet they smell beautiful don't they

4. Pheno 1 is stinking of sweetsickly blueberry. Nice hopefuly puts me on my arse

5. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']Pheno 1 is stinking of sweetsickly blueberry. Nice hopefuly puts me on my arse[/quote]

Am sure it will mate, looks 10 outta 10 ryt ther

6. Looking good mate! Wanna try that blueberry so bad!

7. Bud shot:smoke:

Attached Files:

8. I'm sending you my address I want some of that shit!!! Lol

9. [quote name='"Numbness2005"']I'm sending you my address I want some of that shit!!! Lol[/quote]

Beat you too it bro :p

10. quick update

Attached Files:

11. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']quick update[/quote]

Puka mate, looks the bomb, all them crystals look soooooooooo sweet :)

12. Did you see the supercrop on the bud

13. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']Did you see the supercrop on the bud[/quote]

Nice big looking bud there mate, think I spotted a few seeds in there though man? Is that the blueberry and if so was it Dutch passion their stuff seems to hermie like a mofo!

14. it was DP and it dose:(

15. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']
    it was DP and it dose:([/quote]

Yeah dont think I'll be using their seeds again bro.. Shame they have some real nice strains..

16. true but never say never just not now!!!!!!!!

17. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']Did you see the supercrop on the bud[/quote]

Ye mate, i never knew wat it was but that males things eash. Would b real useful for ur micro grows

18. Never have hight problems oxican 18foot next time LOL maybe not best thing I lernt in a long time glad you like

19. bud shot Pheno 1

Attached Files:

20. Choped Pheno 2, Still no smell very strange I did not see that 1 ! Well see what it smokes like Looks Like pheno 1 is the keeper so far even with the odd male never stopped the blue cheese.Photos & smoke report next time.