My Perpetual Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by herb ballistic, Jul 19, 2012.

1. next strains skunk1 & bubblegum should turnout better:D old and stable.

2. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']next strains skunk1 & bubblegum should turnout better:D old and stable.[/quote]

Skunk number 1 :) that reminds me of the good old days that herb

3. to Me too automan Have not grew her for years & years want to see what I can get now.

4. I think I am showing my age:eek:

5. hi all pineapple kush seeded, sweet tooth seeded? Have photos will post when able

6. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']hi all pineapple kush seeded, sweet tooth seeded? Have photos will post when able[/quote]

Gutted herb mate, not much look goin round at min is ther :(

7. Not much longer But on the other hand I do have a boat load of seeded gear to go throgh:smoking::D

8. Subed :)

Looking great herb...to bad about ur Og hermin:(

Iv heard lately some OGs are doing that...

I just got a new strain with skunk#1 in it...its chemdawg 91 x skunk#1..sounds real promising!

9. :wave:it was hard to chose C99 or kosher kush wanted to do c99 for a long time brothers grim time BUT I need more indica not sativa Loca (mad) so went for kosher kush last years cannabis cup indica winner & this year spanish cup winner so should be a very good 1:D Problem is i have got too meny strains on the go need to sort my shit out:( photos asa:D

10. dont worry i will tell you all about C99 when they done. next grow i was thinking a large amount of chronic or Skunk #1. I'm thinking that muti stain grow are a little unsafe as they like to herm at the end of their life the ones with 3 weeks to go have a real chance of getting seeded

11. Quicky udate:)

Attached Files:

12. So went with kosher :smoke:

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']Quicky udate:)[/quote]

Is that the og herb?

14. #35 automan142, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    [quote name='"herb ballistic"'] So went with kosher :smoke:[/quote]

Riserva privada seem to b a good source for some quality strains. Was your og from them too?

15. No automan a sweet tooth :wave:

16. Not sure got them off a pal .I wish I had bought reserva privada might not of hemied:(

17. Attached Files:

18. Looking better!

Attached Files:

19. Looking good herb! :)

Im check-in out ur kosher grow!