My Perpetual Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by herb ballistic, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Welcome to my garden in the UK

2 tents 1flower 1veg

Dr120 for flower with 600 duel spec, extraction 5", small oscolating fan,Plagron light mix soil .plagron terra bloom nutes + superbudblaster .

Dr60 for veg 3x65w clf extraction pc fan plagron grow nutes:)

normally I would only have 5 ladies in flower so I get 1 out every 2 weeks but with presexing flowering tent a bit full @ moe.

Strains in are sweet tooth,og kush ,pineapple kush and my own cross bluetooth blueberry sweet tooth(2 pheno )so far & 50 + more seeds to go through:smoke: hope you like

Attached Files:

2. More photos:)

Attached Files:

3. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']More photos:)[/quote]

Nice mate, real nice. How far are the girls from the chop?

4. blue tooth friday

5. Recoverring from spidermite,:eek::eek: under control i hope:rolleyes:

sweet tooth heavey red mite attacked down in 7 days

pineapple kush seeded from hemi og kush

sweet tooth looking OK thank fuck:D
    been busy with red mite twats

Attached Files:

6. looking good m8 :D i want a veg tent now perpetual goodness

7. Looking good man!!! :bongin:

8. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']Recoverring from spidermite,:eek::eek: under control i hope:rolleyes:

sweet tooth heavey red mite attacked down in 7 days

pineapple kush seeded from hemi og kush

sweet tooth looking OK thank fuck:D
    been busy with red mite twats[/quote]

Jesus herb how fat is the stem on that front girl lol. Hope all good mite wise bro, fingers crossed eh ;). Lookin good though man. U got a nice little space ther

9. Thanks automan Pineapple kush she would have been a 4oz er + if had not been eaten by red mite and seed by the og kush shit month oh well shit happens Mite wise checked today still ok little shits. a they say thing can only get better:(

10. tell me about the og kusk mine just gone to flowers did it herm ?? if it did is this a known issue with og kush. my last grow got fucked by a sneaky hermy afghan i dont want it to happen again :O

11. Oh yes both pheno types around 7 week mark.

12. so it will herm week seven?

13. :mad:keep a close eye on

14. she couldn't be in the worst place she is the one in the middle of the back row the hardest one to check are the male flowers sneaky i really dont want any more seeds

15. Dont blame you, if knew what i know now i would killer her sorry:(

16. well i wont kill her yet but i doubt i will let her get to week 7 i think last time it was me checking that spread the pollen around I'll keep a very close eye on this grow and hope for the best. here have some rep for letting me know :D

17. :(Thanks for that. This is what happen when you want tastey weed but with taste comes unstable bas****:(.

18. that just it i has some off a friend and it was yummy so when my friend bought the seeds for this grow the freebee was OG Kush and i was like yeah awsome i think next grow i will get some very stable strains C99 is not very stable also. just have to be extra careful