The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Can you dab dry crumbly hash on glass nail?

• by iPower Plant
  • Jul 18 2012 10:28 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• iPower Plant
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:28 PM

Title says it all, I'm in the process of picking up 6G of hash, but it's quite crumbly, does this kind of hash dab well on a glass nail? Or what concentrate piece is efficient for this kind of hash.

I also have a bong but I get bored putting it on too of bowls or on screens in my bong

Thanks is advance!

Edited by iPower Plant, 18 July 2012 - 10:54 PM.

Replies (4)

• shibby22one
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 656 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:13 PM

It depends on what kind of hash. Brick hash no. But if it's bho or similar it should be fine. Post some pics, may help

• Complacent Escapist

• AfganiKush
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

If it melts completely into your weed when you smoke it on top of bowls, you can most likely dab it. Problem with hash is that it has a lot more plant matter than bho/qwiso as its solventless. So it really depends on the what micron screen it was made with(assuming its bubble hash) But i will say that even if it vapes on your nail, most likely wont be too enjoyable out of a dome..unless you happen to have some legit full melt. Go ahead and try it, youve gotten nothing to lose cept maybe a dab of hash :smoke:

• iPower Plant
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 337 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:52 PM

If it melts completely into your weed when you smoke it on top of bowls, you can most likely dab it. Problem with hash is that it has a lot more plant matter than bho/qwiso as its solventless. So it really depends on the what micron screen it was made with(assuming its bubble hash) But i will say that even if it vapes on your nail, most likely wont be too enjoyable out of a dome..unless you happen to have some legit full melt. Go ahead and try it, youve gotten nothing to lose cept maybe a dab of hash :smoke:

I dunked a piece right on top of my glass nail that was red hot and it just sat there, burned real slow, didn't give off much smoke at all. It's a hard/crumbly hash, I've put it on top of tiny pieces of weed to use as a screen on my bong and it works fine.

But yes, it "burns" it doesn't take on any melt effect.

• Master Thy Comfort

• Wykyd_Green
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:56 AM

Gotta look for those full melts, had a $20 of strawberry cough that dabbed awesome!!

It was super granulated and yellow, frequently I see more granulated bubbles dabbing more than solids but I rarely get to see good bubble.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users