Beard Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bluntzilla420, Jul 18, 2012.

1. [quote name='"gypsiesoul"']I've had this conversation with many a man, and my reply remains the same; I'm a beardo. I love beards. On everyone. Big beards, small beards, full beards, sparse beards. Get the picture yet? If not, lemme give you an actual picture. I own one uh dees :p

[/quote]

My girl. I am the exact same. BEARDS FOR EVERYONE!

2. [quote name='"DankBarbie"']

No...I have no clue who he is but he looks similar to my bf, rarr.[/quote]

Oooh very nice;)

3. I like the OP's facial hair. :) Generally I only like a little scruff. Otherwise it feels weird if I'm kissing you.

4. This is about where I keep it.

Sometimes though,when I'm feeling adventurous,I'll let keep going.

I feel it's just the right amount of hair;not too little,not too much,now I just need that jaw line! :devious:

Edit:Since the pic doesn't show up without clicking the link in my post,it's the first pic in Barbie's post.

5. ROFLMFAO me too dude. Thats why i clicked on it honestly... not that I am exactly tearing at the bit to nut on a woman's face........

6. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']

ROFLMFAO me too dude. Thats why i clicked on it honestly... not that I am exactly tearing at the bit to nut on a woman's face........[/quote]

Why not? I thought thats what guys lived for.

7. [quote name='"SaylarJerry"']

Why not? I thought thats what guys lived for.[/quote]

What?! Where'd you get that information from?

8. Personal research?

For science,of course!

9. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

What?! Where'd you get that information from?[/quote]

That was a joke haha

10. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']
    Personal research?

For science,of course![/quote]

Aint no man lucky enough to blow a load on this face.

11. More or less a trademark... :p

12. Its all about the flavor saver

13. I really like beards if they're kept neat, goatees of coarse are hot, but just not a fan of the ol' mustache... unless you're Tom Selleck I wouldn't recommend a mustache lol

14. I love beards. Always have. My BF has a chin beard. His name is Harold Ballchinson. His father, Ballchinius, was slain when the BF had a job interview and the job wouldn't allow facial hair--none whatsoever (stupid Chick Fil-a). Anywho, he didn't get the job, and thus Harold was born.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I hate to say the only reason I have a beard is because I'm too damn lazy to shave, but I have a beard because I'm too damn lazy to shave lol

I do keep it trimmed though and it's only along my jawline from my sideburns. I find myself to be a sexy motherfucker when I trim it ;)

16. this should now be a beard appreciation thread <3

17. I' have to tame my down for work this weekend. Not too thrilled, but oh well. :confused_2:

18. Some men look extremely sexy with facial hair, if you can rock it, then great! But, if I had the choice, no facial hair. It might look great and all, but if it was my guy, I wouldnt want his hair tickling me while we kissed and stuff. :p

19. [quote name='"SaylarJerry"']this should now be a beard appreciation thread <3[/quote]

Good idea. :)

20. wish more ladies up my way felt the same way.

rockin a couple months' length goatee and scruff everywhere else.

but almost skinhead up top, just shaved my curls tonight :laughing: