DJSID666 AREA 51 Prakasa 90w UFO`s Build and Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xxxxxxxxxxxx, Jul 18, 2012.

1. #41 xxxxxxxxxxxx, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
    work out your m2 via google.

My tent is 60x60x140cm = 0.5m2 I think or 0.36 cant remember... so in theory with a perfect evviroment its possible to yield 200-275g.

Remember IDEAL enviroment, so I should pull around 2-3 oz a plant on a good day.
    This is my 1st tent grow with leds so Im not going to get an IDEAL enviroment straight off.

Like any grow it takes a grow or two to get the best set up controled, hope that made sense, My kids are playing Black Ops and not exactly being quiet lol.

2. yeah i will look into that, thanks for the tip!

haha gotta love black ops :)

3. I hope those auto's treat you well. I guess you don't need a separate veg and flower space, huh?

4. I hope so too mate.
    I'm only running 2 maybe 3 as I got a free white widow auto with my order.
    I may down size to 6L air pots and have the 3 rather than just the 2 cream mandarins in 10L air pots....

Still on the fence with that one :(

What do you lot think ?

5. Damn man, hard choice... White widow is such a nice strain, but then you could get more of those creams, uhh... I would probably say just use 2 Creams, and then use the white widow in your next crop broski

6. That's what I was thinking, problem being I've got 3 creams, I would run a cream and the widow after but I love changing strains on every grow... This grow will be number 12.

Hmmm damn you attitude lol

7. Yeah damn you attitude! haha! I would run 2 creams in this op, then in the next one, do 1 Cream, max out the yield!! then do a ww with something else man :)

Haha, Hey, Wanna give me a hand? if so pm me, need it! :)

8. I agree with mozzy, focus more on the two plants and they will produce more per plant. At least with non-autos that is ;)

9. how high would you keep that ufo over them?

10. Ermmm 12-18" during veg and 6-12" during flower.

Theres so many different statements saying where to place them so I may keep it real close for 1 and not the other and see how they work out.

This 1st led grow is a BIG learning curve for me, I want to get things perfect before going with photos and SoG.

11. Another step in my process is complete :hello: Cheers Attitude ;)

[​IMG]

12. Nice to see you on your way. Ur UFO seems brighter so im gonna tune in while your babies grow to see how much faster yours grow. The only girls I have growing at the rate of any of the regulars on here is my hempy cups.

Keep us update :smoke:

13. Thanks for taking a look, my other UFO is being ordered next Friday along with the medium and air pots, I'm getting closer each week :)

14. Exciting times :) and I would keep it about 12 inches away

15. Myself personally, i never liked white widow

And for.the light you can keep it as close or as far as you want, lol.

16. #56 xxxxxxxxxxxx, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
    We`ve been having very hot days in the UK the past few days 28c-32c.
    Believe me thats hot for us considering its pissed down since january it would seem and we had a hose pipe ban (go figure) cant say too much about that as my mrs works for the water board lol.

Anyway back on track... My hygrometer was put in the tent a few days ago.
    All thats in there is 1 ufo so its basically empty, I left a fan up there too to circulate the air in the loft and left the intake vent open just to see what the temps would run...

Remember this is in my loft and has nothing running and no internal ventilation.
    I dont think I could ask for better temps considering the weather.
    Humidity is low but theres fuck all inside it yet so that will change and I know the temps will too once the tents running but I`ll have my inline running.

To me it looks like Im not going to need to add any heat source like a couple of cfls,so this is looking like it going to be a pure led grow from start to finish.. :)

[​IMG]

17. did u get the crush proof tin with the beans?
    i want to know what that looks like lol
    i added it to my order, ( didnt want a fat mailman sitting on them) haha,
    and a wallet... should of went with the shirt, meant to go with the shirt.. couldnt go back.. lol

18. LoL nah, I just have them sent in the breeders packs,normally a jiffy bag in a jiffy bag...
    Attitudes only down the road to me about an hours drive so I dont really need crush proof tins :wave:

19. Do they actually have a giant building? or have you not seen there building?

20. Dunno tbh probably an office block in an insustrial area, seeds dont take up much room lol...