Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does weed make your eyes dilate?

• Please log in to reply

Delluhsion

Delluhsion

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,980 posts
It might only be me, but whenever i smoke some good ole' herb my eyes seem to dilate(turn huge). I don't mean like bigger then normal, i mean HUGE almost as if some one can conclude im on lsd or something.
Yes my eyes turn blood shot also =/

junkheadrev

junkheadrev

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,780 posts
Never happened to me,but I guess its possible.
If its super strong or some shit.
I've wondered this myself but have never experienced it or seen it happen to anyone before.

RooRgle

RooRgle

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,530 posts
The first time I smoked my pupils looked like black saucers with a small faint brown outline, it was crazy.

Since then, and I smoke all the fucking time, my pupils do not dilate, not much for me to notice at least. Idk :confused_2:

Edited by RooRgle, 18 July 2012 - 06:23 AM.

kiefsmoker420

kiefsmoker420

smoke kief

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,670 posts
It happens when I smoke sativas

thestonedstoner

thestonedstoner

Woop Woop Woop

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,321 posts
I've noticed it doesn't really happen when I'm smoking flowers. However, when I smoke hash my pupils do become dilated. I think it depends on the dosage of thc.

So if you were to smoke a lot of weed, your pupils might dilate. You may have to do perform a science experiment to reach conclusive evidence ;)

Tainted593

Tainted593

Herbal Shaman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 306 posts
Nope, little red from time to time but nothing noticeable.

I've smoked gram blunts back to back by myself and all that happened was my eyes got like halfway bloodshot, but damn was I high.

Lesson here is, the more you smoke, the less you appear high?

Delluhsion

Delluhsion

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,980 posts

I've noticed it doesn't really happen when I'm smoking flowers. However, when I smoke hash my pupils do become dilated. I think it depends on the dosage of thc.

So if you were to smoke a lot of weed, your pupils might dilate. You may have to do perform a science experiment to reach conclusive evidence ;)

It always happens to me for some reason, when i first started smoking my eyes never became so bloodshot or dilated as they become now. I'm guessing it has to be the strong strains because all my friends compliment the dealer on such a awesome toke but dam it's a dead give away... now i'm going to have to wear sunglasses. :)
I also like to note I don't cough as much anymore, even when im in tokes with friends they'll cough up a storm but I don't seem to cough but as I do get blitted. This is weird ehh? lol

Edited by Delluhsion, 18 July 2012 - 06:13 AM.

thestonedstoner

thestonedstoner

Woop Woop Woop

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,321 posts
Yeah it depends on your tolerance too I bet. When I had a higher tolerance I would vape a bowl and my eyes wouldn't get that red. Once my tolerance got lower my eyes would be really red after the same amount. Like you said, more potent strains could also be a likely cause.

Sunglasses are a good idea, just not indoors or at night. That's usually a dead giveaway that you're probably stoned. Make sure to have eye drops just in case.

Also, I have always coughed. Never really seemed to get rid of it.

mambugaw

mambugaw

Medicinal User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,388 posts
My eyes are constantly dilated. It is a medical phenomena. They videotaped me for medical students at the emergency room.

Blunt Ashez

Blunt Ashez

• Registered Upgraded
  • 900 posts
my first 5 times or so they did alot. Now if they dilate, it's like by a quarter my usual size. Nothing major or noticeable.

Dopethrone420

Dopethrone420

The Wizard?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,785 posts
It may dilate them a bit, but definitely not like certain things which make my eyes look like black quarters with about a mm of colour around them.

bakedcoffee

bakedcoffee

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Nope, little red from time to time but nothing noticeable.

I've smoked gram blunts back to back by myself and all that happened was my eyes got like halfway bloodshot, but damn was I high.

Lesson here is, the more you smoke, the less you appear high?

i havent experienced dilated pupils but i agree with him ive been smoking for 8 years and everyone that i work with thinks im a sober saint so with experience u can be a stealth smoker lol

imhigh7

imhigh7

Qc stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts
When I started smoking my eyes where getting so dilated lol. But I found that in the sun they were alright... Haha wierd shit I guess. Well just stay chill and everything will be alright !

Caveman130

Caveman130

• Registered Upgraded
  • 102 posts
My eyes never get red anymore but my pupils get HUGE every single time

inmyhaze

inmyhaze

get some!!!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
recently the only thing it does to my eyes is make em go heaps glassy but no dilation or redness having said that i used smoke and end up looking like i had pink eye haha

littlejord

littlejord

• Registered Upgraded
  • 485 posts
My friends pupils get huge all the time but it's only happened to me a couple times

thestonedstoner

thestonedstoner

Woop Woop Woop

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,321 posts

My friends pupils get huge all the time but it's only happened to me a couple times

Gee, way to contradict yourself lol.

littlejord

littlejord

• Registered Upgraded
  • 485 posts

Gee, way to contradict yourself lol.

Noooo lol u read it wrong I think, I'm talking about my friend in the first sentence, not myself

Rendy

Rendy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
I do get dilation and of course, the glassy look. I don't get red eyes (luckily) but I often use eye drops just for my own confidence, if that makes sense.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users