Is it true everybody will get the RFID chip?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jeffersong808, Jul 18, 2012.

1. I heard march 23, 2013 we will have the RFID chip in the obamacare bill.
    Is it true?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5XbOvaceRA&feature=g-vrec]Proof we are the Last Generation on Earth - YouTube[/ame]

2. No it is not

3. who gives a fuck those radio waves they emit dont resonate for more than twenty feet at the most

big fucking deal

4. Is it true that there will be Depressions/bankruptcy/ chaos later on this year? Or in the near future? We are running out of oil..

5. That has no basis in reality.

6. Didn't you hear? The world is ending this year anyways so don't worry about all that

7. bullshit

8. and how do you listen to your radio? Are there radio stations on every 20 feet? And radio waves don't have much to do with this chips.

9. I need to get me one of those chips in case I get abducted by alien terrorists.

10. everything is true about everything you read no matter how farfetched it is

11. are you serious everyone else in the general section says it is fake

12. ahh just find the document and see what's in it.

13. OP, thing about bills is, that their extremely complex as in context, regulations, so even if a first site it might say something, it might mean something totally different. For example, the NDAA, yes there is no denying about the whole "American Citizen Infinite detention, without trial" was part of it, but the other part everyone ignored is the funding for the troops overseas. Obama signed the NDAA even though he said he wouldn't because he probably knew what his opponents would have done. They would have said hes against the the troops because he didn't sign the NDAA.

Second, the whole RDIF theory is highly unlikely for a multiple of reasons. It would be a clear invasion of privacy, and making people have it ejected would be a huge wrong move for the gov, that could easily cause revolt. Second, RDIF chips are still unreliable. A lot of Credit card theifs use high tech scanners to scan the RDIF chip out of your credit card to get your information. Could you imagine this with humans. Either way, it's highly unlikely

14. RFID chips will happen. It even speaks of them as the "Mark of the beast" in the Bible.

The elite's end goal is to have us all implanted with chips, living in their jailed society, following a one world government with no say in anything.

15. Obviously everything you hear on the internet is true.

16. [quote name='"chronicTRE"']RFID chips will happen. It even speaks of them as the "Mark of the beast" in the Bible.

The elite's end goal is to have us all implanted with chips, living in their jailed society, following a one world government with no say in anything.[/quote]

Bahahah you are a funny one. :laughing:

17. Including this statement :confused:

We can go on debating about this for days... Or we can accept that we will never know 100% until it actually happens

18. If this happens it's time for a REVOLUTION!!! \m/

19. [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']If this happens it's time for a REVOLUTION!!! \m/[/quote]

\m/ \m/

20. I already have it. It's weird because now I look like this:

[​IMG]